micro fluffy habitat: shelves (Infraredturbine)

It took me HOURS to do it, but it was worth it
it shows exactly what I think would be such a great habitat for micro fluffies
enjoy

130 Likes

Absolutely love it! There’s not much micro fluffy content lately, thanks for posting this!

Edit: I’d only wish for a tad more resolution so we can zoom it more.

6 Likes

posted it!
I hope it gets better.
And thanks, let’s say I got on the Micro fluffies hype train, so you can expect other things like this for the next weeks too

4 Likes

That’s going to be terrific, I’m sure of it!

BTW, that “wuv ou’ bestest friend” made me think that they’re FWB instead of “special friends” xDDDD

11 Likes

totally forgot mates call each other “special friends”
well, at least they’re fucking xD

7 Likes

Wow that is so cool, I love the unique look.

3 Likes

How is brown and pink worse than brown and yellow or blue?

3 Likes

I think the others are more of a reddish brown, while the litterbox fluffies are just straight brown, making the worse in the eyes of the fluffies.

2 Likes

God, I love micros. I wish I had something like this. I think I would probably have to replenish them regularly tho. They seem even more prone to offing themselves through accident and stupidity, to me, due to their size and fragility. Plus, my own occasional amusement would be quite detrimental…

3 Likes

That little (er) blue on dark blue one kinda sums up why this idea might not work.

Still awesome though. Cute little goobers.

Lock the magenta one in the litterbox. Funny how the two fucking micros aren’t disturbing those sleeping in the next room.

2 Likes

How do they get back to the higher levels? The pomfing fluffy in the middle room makes it seem that the chutes are slides, so it would be difficult for the -if not impossible- to use them to go up.

I really enjoy Muffin 's take on a micro Fluffy habitat but personally I headcannon this as being more accurate to how they would be. I mean, I view micro fluffies as just that, really tiny versions of fluffies; so they’d basically be more like gerbils rather than naked mole-rats.

3 Likes

I love it. It reminds me of hamsters that can talk. And are less intelligent.

the tubes likely have little rungs in them to help them walk up and the the fluffy we see is just an idiot that fell through the tube, kinda like how you can fall down a ramp an pick up speed even if it is a ramp meant to walk on.

1 Like

That magenta and green one just lost it’s free subscription to legs.

The little details (pun intended) really make this. Incredible work, love it.

1 Like

This is incredible. You are quickly becoming many people’s favorite. How are you pumping out such quality so quickly?

1 Like

Considering how they bring pretty much all the value a fluffy has in being cute, while also being easier and cheaper to provide for, and making so much less mess, microfluffies are pretty much objectively superior to normal fluffies.

1 Like

Very cute! Though I feel like the slide tubes are a recipe for disaster given the average fluffy’s fragility and bad luck.

2 Likes