Micro invasion: bed time shenanigans (carniviousduck)

57 Likes

Oh, this is funny.

In fact, the more I look at it the more I find myself snorting.

2 Likes

i mean a good use, but how would gathering it and how would you keep the mirco or fluffies sad enough to cry and not end up in the “wan die” or is that what they wanted to do. . . mmh

1 Like

Hahaha, excellent. Ducky fwend has dem legs.

2 Likes

Those pinups are killing me.

1 Like

Depends how you write Fluffies. Could be easy to make them sad without that suicide mindbreak. Play a sad song on loop, disembowel a stuffed toy and leave it outside the pen, play a looped clip of a sad crying baby Fluffy on a tear-collecting headset.

Or just a machine that pulls out one hair at a time if they lack empathy and understanding of abstractions.

Or maybe they die when anything makes them sad, so you just drain their blood, butcher them, then squeeze liquid through tear ducts that are no longer attached to the Fluffy. Or for excessive torment, remove the ducts and force them to watch with lidless eyes moisturized via drop bottle while telling them that unending liquid flow is how sad they really are. Or just keep menthol, peppermint, and ammonia in the air.

2 Likes

Nice. Looks like purple might just find a new purpose in life if he doesn’t dodge that hand lol

:heart::leg::leg:,
:heart::baby_bottle::baby_bottle:

Sees the legs, booty & booba
8616e1d276adcd25b03de06868a87b0f7bb33880

Sees the beak
vader