Micro Problems - Ants (TiredSloth)

Alright, here’s the third image I’ve done.

I love micro fluffies.

Edit: I was inspired primarily by Spoosh.

66 Likes

1ove it.

Wou1d 1ove to see one where they get ‘buwnie huwties’ from ant acid. xD

5 Likes

Probably in the future, have to investigate the effects first. What I have in mind though is about a story of a micro crew in a boat, hunting down sea fluffies like whalers.

5 Likes

Now im wondering if ants wou1d think to try and ‘domesticate’ / ‘farm’ micros.

1ike take their 1egs and forcib1y mate them with each other in the nest and then eat the foa1s / drink the mi1k.

4 Likes

That would imply that ants are smart enough for that… they aren’t, right?

2 Likes

I mean, they farm aphids for sugar and some grow fungus… And some types tend things in their hive or care for food re1ated ants 1ike the honeypot ants.

So~ not entire1y improbab1e.

Ants were doing agricu1ture and domestication before humans.

I might commission something 1ike this now. xD

4 Likes

God it’s Beautiful

2 Likes

That sound like a good excuse for a plot, but I think that the problems fluffies bring are a little too big to be worth it.

I might commission something 1ike this now. xD

I am actually working towards making a name before I can sell commissions, so the opportunity to request for free right now is open. I am still refining what I want in my style though. Fir example, I drew almost everything from Spoosh, but it has influence from Cybunny and Heriboitellem.

2 Likes

One pest feeding another. Now, spiders, on the other mandible.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I see a lot of Spoosh references here

7 Likes

Yes, that is from where I primarily drew. His(?) fluffies are always somehow cute, and I like cute things.

Better yet if the spider injects acid.

1 Like

Considering some dessicate their prey and me1t them from the inside before drinking~ it kinda works.

2 Likes

Uh, that’s nasty. Almost as much as carrying the eggs of an insect and have them eat you from the inside out.

1 Like

Foolish ants should have gone for the goolies instead !
Your art style here reminds me of Spoosh

1 Like

I’ve read plenty about ants and their farming techniques. Never thought about applying it to micros but it makes perfect sense. That’s an amazing idea.

2 Likes

I based it on his style after all, but I couldn’t copy everything so there’s some minor alterations to not make it identical. Like the legs.

1 Like

We all need to start somewhere and basing it off spoosh’s art is not a bad way to go.
I base my fluffies off on MarcusMaximus and Fwidde.
Just not nearly as cute.

1 Like

Thanks!

I am looking for images of Fwidde, but can’t find any. Were they all deleted in the great exodus?