Micro Problems - Ants (TiredSloth)

I’ve read plenty about ants and their farming techniques. Never thought about applying it to micros but it makes perfect sense. That’s an amazing idea.

2 Likes

I based it on his style after all, but I couldn’t copy everything so there’s some minor alterations to not make it identical. Like the legs.

1 Like

We all need to start somewhere and basing it off spoosh’s art is not a bad way to go.
I base my fluffies off on MarcusMaximus and Fwidde.
Just not nearly as cute.

1 Like

Thanks!

I am looking for images of Fwidde, but can’t find any. Were they all deleted in the great exodus?

I have a tendency to misspell their name for some reason.

1 Like

Thanks man!

…ah! So its those ones. They are adorable.

Yeah i used one of their pics more or less as a guide to draw one of my first fluffy pics.
I just added tails and apples and there was Rambo.

I think i posted the original pic in the comments there.
But i’m not sure it’s been nearly a year.

1 Like

That looks like a fox. Its not a bad first attempt either. It certainly looks much better than my own.

I’m sure you can and wil improve with practise.
Rambo looks a bit different these days.
Personally i think this is the best pic with him.

followed by

1 Like

Looks good, the first one has smoother lines, but that could be attributed to being a draft. Wait a moment, is the first one done by hand?

I always draw in traditional media.
The second one is a scan of the original art then “inked” and colored via Manga Studio 4.

1 Like

Very respectable choice, though I’d like to think if there’s demand, you shouldn’t let yourself be bogged down. If people want to pay for your commissions, I say take the chance.

That being said, if you have open requests, I’d love to nudge you. Your art style is fantastic and it’s got that perfect little something to express the pathetic nature of a fluffy. If you’re not averse to abuse, I’d love to see some, anything ranging from psychological to physical, maybe a punishment for misbehaving. I don’t want to get too detailed, because I think the way you’ll choose to express that is the beauty of being a creator, I just merely wanted to give you an idea for a future piece.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Ah, so its like that. I also do a draft first in pencil to see how I’ll go, but then just copy that onto the program, by which I mean GIMP.

Thank you!

I’ll see what I can do, I have some ideas swimming but a lot of them are very common around here so it might seem repetitive.

I’d just say you should mention it was based on his style when posting

I remenber posting drawings based on his (spoosh) in th old booru, oh boy, ppl would get ultra mad at me xD

1 Like

The booru would get mad at an ant farting.

1 Like

It was a time with no law
it took me months to finally create and account and 2 weeks do disable it and disappear for 3y xD

1 Like

I lurked for the end days.
Things were imploding pretty hard and the booru became a ghost town.

2 Likes

Alright gramps :v

I’ll edit it right now.

1 Like

Sounds fun.