Micro Problems - Spiders (TiredSloth)

I love micros. @Lothmar

74 Likes

Sometimes I wanna be like “I’d love to know what happened to the deaf foal!” but you make so much other good stuff anyway

4 Likes

The style I use is heavily inspired by Spoosh, but unfortunately I am not him. I liked that story too.

3 Likes

Spiders are great. I really appreciate them for the niche they occupy in the overall global ecosystem. It’s such a thankless job being the jannies of the insect world.

Because the hubby is an arachnophobe, I’m forced to terminate those in the house which are seen. But, as a result and over generations, we have cultivated a crop of the stealthiest of house spiders. They are the ninja of the spider world and I would love to see them unleashed upon the micro fluffy world.

4 Likes

lmao

Maybe they will be…

1 Like

It would be glorious. For all our actions over the years, we’ve been inadvertently training them. Our house spiders are hardcore.

3 Likes

That is indeed true.

(I still hate them with a burning passion)

4 Likes

Nice, good spider.

3 Likes

What a cute spooder

4 Likes

Thanks, spiderbro!

3 Likes

I feel like micros would get into ‘the borrower’ antics in a house but it’d eventually turns into a ‘mines of moria’ situation with them as the dwarves getting hunted by various horrors seeking to feed on the easy prey animal.

1 Like

4 Likes

D’awww.

I still hate them, but d’awww.

2 Likes

It is a juvenile jumping spider. They wear dewdrops as hats.

2 Likes

The idea of a jumping spider doesn’t thrill me in the slightest, but the dewdrop hat and those big, green gemstones it has for eyes?

AWWWW

2 Likes

As long as one does not start turning them into kawaii Japanese schoolgirls

2 Likes

what-jontron

2 Likes

Too late compadre, for that I’m making my next drawing just that. lmao

1 Like

You will have plenty of company :frowning: They are part of Japanese mythology.

1 Like

Aaaaaaahhhh!

1 Like