Microfluff Gashapon Capsules [ Heroboitellem ]

179 Likes

Wow this is some very impressive design work.

20 Likes

I do enjoy product and marketing design.

16 Likes

Man this is a massive improvement over foal in a can.

12 Likes

I like the relevant Japanese. ăƒă‚±ăƒƒăƒˆć­éŠŹ

4 Likes

Woooo a great concept, of course this would be a thing.

4 Likes

~Clicks top button~

“Poke-foal, I choose you~” YEET

~capsule opens mid flight~ “SCREEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~”

Poke-foal * ‘Fainted’ *

11 Likes

I hate having to admit that I initially thought this was a spinoff of the Tenga egg

Very cool creation!

9 Likes

My dude.

3 Likes

One can dream

2 Likes

Very cool design.

2 Likes

Same here. Can’t read the kanji though. I’m so over the hill 

Love the design and concept with the trademark cutest doomed foal. It seems quite sensible, not sure if it’s more or less (in)humane.

Great work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The kanji is pony, or foal. Child horse.

4 Likes

As usual, the Japanese did the automation better.

Can’t wait to see the German, Swiss, and Canadian ones.

3 Likes

I like the elaborate design. Does the latex expand with the foal as it grows?

4 Likes

(purchases a dozen, then affixes the lot to a paint agitator set to “maximum”)
:smiling_imp:
Okay! Liftoff in

KLIK

3 Likes

Considering the capsule is small and delicate, unless they starve they will probably grow out of it and escape. They also won’t be likely to die in shit since the big part of the egg is for waste.

The biggest issue I can figure with American FIAC is they’d have severely stunted muscular growth since they can’t really move at all, this design lets them flail about. Its lonely, but not as claustrophobic. The result is a better and more energetic Fluffy.
Plus, healthier since Japanese animal mills are usually better regulated and less cruel than American ones, so less traumatized pregnant mothers and nightmarish first memories resulting in better psychological and neurological health. Hell, the sorting and packaging may be fully robotic with simulated “wicky cweanies” so they panic less when the catheter goes in.

Not to mention intact balls.

7 Likes

I like my “paint-agitator” idea better

Just sayin’.

2 Likes

If it’s for a crane game or gatcha vending machine it’s probably meant to be reused. So I don’t think it’ll be delicate. I seem to recall there would even be recycling bins/boxes for containers. The Japanese are quite good about recycling!

I miss Japan. I need to go back one day.

3 Likes

In theory its part of the American lore, although works only seem to portray people taking the canister home and never bother showing the process of swapping dead Foals out and cleaning them.

1 Like