Microfluff Ginger (artist_jberg360)

Forgot about this one, found it while googling my username as prompted from Have you ever tried googling your username? [Eded_ted]

86 Likes

Genius move from the owner

6 Likes

Its a good thing fluffies aren’t real. That first panel, I’d give them ALL the cookies.

3 Likes

I’d give them ALL the cookies.

Diabetes. You’d give them all the diabetes.

Now I am imagining a happy fluffy living with a hugboxer who reluctantly has to pierce through that happiness with insulin shots every day so their happy fluffy (which of course doesn’t get why its owner gives “owies” and as such becomes less happy over time) doesn’t die.

7 Likes

Do it. Write it up and post it. I dare ya. ( no joke. I’m kinda interested to see how this plays out. )

3 Likes

Jesus, some real humorless killjoys in here today.

1 Like

Alternatively, imagine the owner taking their sickly fluffy into the fluffy vet, only to be told the fluffy is in diabetic shock after all those sweet treats. It’s too late to reverse it, and it’s all the misguided owner’s fault.

Then, just to lay it on really thick, the surviving child is left thinking their owner is punishing them by withholding the cookies and cakes it had gotten used to.

4 Likes

@Jaro45
Tfw I have like 10 story drafts that I need to revise before posting and you guys keep inspiring me to write more
HELP

@anon7816926
I was smiling while I wrote down that little story idea that you inspired, since those types of stories are to my liking. I did not mean to come off as a killjoy. But just look at the size difference bewteen the cookie and the fluffies. If they don’t get at least a stomachache or “bitie pwace huwties”, there is something wrong imo.

@ButtStuff
There was a comic where a little girl fed her fluffy one single piece of chocolate and that was enough to destroy its metabolism, so that the vet recommended euthanasia (since actual treatment would have been possible, but super expensive). I don’t remember the artist however.

1 Like

There was a comic where a little girl fed her fluffy one single piece of chocolate and that was enough to destroy its metabolism, so that the vet recommended euthanasia (since actual treatment would have been possible, but super expensive). I don’t remember the artist however.

That was the delightful Quickhorn’s drawing.
https://fluffy-community.com/t/snowflake-by-quickhorn/24437

2 Likes

My apologies, I was just joking about “giving them ALL the cookies”, so your response seemed a bit more intense than my comment deserved. But its really hard to judge tone in writing, and I should have simply clarified that I was joking in the first place.

I like your ideas about fluffy health and look forward to seeing what you come up.

One thought–there is increasing evidence that a number of diseases, including DM II, are at least in part autoimmune disorders. Now, in most versions of fluffy lore, fluffies are immune to shock, including septic sock, and have extremely strong immune systems

1 Like

( cocks head to the side quizzicaly ) I thought I was helping? With the encouragement? And the idea?

No joke though, I’m not trying to swamp you here. If at some point you write my idea up? Great! Fantastic! Wonderful! But take all the time you need. The best stories come from writers who are doing it because they enjoy it.

1 Like

2 Likes

That’s a perfect improvised abuse device! Clever use of regular objects makes pics like this feel much more real. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Damn fluffies deserve to be treated like food.