Microfluff habitats (artist: Carpdime)

This is an extension of a terrarium piece I did back on the Booru. That older piece was based on a story about a green fluffy living inside a glass habitat.

111 Likes

I wouldnt mind having something like that if i am honest .
With tiny fluffies off course.

6 Likes

Sweet! Love the design she did.

3 Likes

I choose… HAMPTURE

2 Likes

Tell me about the green fluffy if you will

Me too
Micros are so neat :heart:

@Reddit-Word_H83r It was basically a story about a green microfluff living in a habitat. Carpdime did two pics about it. I’ll have to reupload it eventually, though I’ll do it later so that this image will still get some coverage.

2 Likes

Neat

At the library in my town, they have this big glass case where they put build a little scene, and it changes on a regular basis, and I always thought they looked super cozy.
Some people make things called “bioactive enclosures” for their critters, namely amongst reptile keepers.
Since fluffies were made to be in a domestic environment, I dunno how an entirely bioactive enclosure would work with them, but something that would probably be cool for micro owners who want to give their fluffies a varied environment is if they had a big bioactive enclosure made to be like nature, but also had a large house within the enclosure so the micros could have their own “indoor” and “outdoor” environments.

1 Like

Nice and relaxed scene. Girl is cute too.

2 Likes

What an awesome window into imagination

2 Likes

This is wonderful! I’ve always imagined that if I had fluffies, I’d make a terrarium for them right next to my computer desk. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like