Microfluffy Fact (commission for fluffycorp) Art by Inshi , original fact by Fluffycorp

This would be an absolute nightmare. Like imagine rats, but they reproduce at fucking warp speed, constantly talk inside your walls, and create enough piss and shit to disintegrate plywood.

I would absolutely love to see these shit gremlins destroy a plain ass white lady suburban house. Some kid loses their micros and they bring down the entire house.

5 Likes

Yeah, that would be an interesting comic/text post. Heck why stop at one house, how about a culdesac or block!

2 Likes

DEPLOY THE MELT A FLUFF

3 Likes

The tribble DNA was a bad idea.

4 Likes

The exterminator with the sledgehammer make me think as soon as he makes the first hit the ENTIRE house is filled with one giant scree.

4 Likes

“Whole wowld is micwo fwuffies nao”

1 Like

Bold you to assume that wasn’t the plan all along.

Gray Goo, but with fluffies

1 Like

Man, that would be kinda horrifying. An unseen legion of high-pitched voicing screeing in unison.

1 Like

This intresting I like indeed

1 Like

A micro infestation would be a nightmare, tiny voices and vast amounts of shit with dying and decaying micros in the walls, under appliances, and they keep on multiplying over and over faster than roaches! :scream: :scream: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

You turn on the light and seeing what looks like someone dumping gallons on sprinkles on your floor and they’re all talking in unison, time to get out the flame thrower. Mouse and Roach traps wouldn’t be enough you’d need to be fumigate and probably condemn the house!

2 Likes

Just immagine these fluffies not only being pests … but also feeding other creatures, not only cats, but also the likes of rats, birds of prey and seagulls.

Whats worst, shit and piss falls and that wall just collapse, thankfully the exterminator move away.

1 Like

Imagine one report to the exterminator bout an entire ceiling collapse of all places a buffet table of high class food and ruined with piss and shit.

And worst the micro dont care and begin to gobble what they can eat even if they been step on and will even try crawling over other tables for food. :scream:

3 Likes

I want to work in professional extermination of fluffys

Extreme infestations require excessive solutions: