Microfluffy Sim Idea

Hello. Just started down this fluffy rabbit hole after finally finding it.

I have a particular interest in microfluffies because of the modular habitrail stuff you can do with their environment.
I also love the sort of fluffy behaviours and roles that have been developed (Bestest babbeh, munstahs, poopie babbehs, etc). Part of me wants to just watch them. So the idea comes in:

A basic game where you have little input aside from building the environment for the microfluffies. And just watch them and see what happens. It would be a HUGE AI undertaking but would be so satisfying to just run in the background and occasionally add a water feature or food dispenser (or turn it off of course)

20 Likes

Like a Sim game then?
sounds like a really neat concept. I also love Microfluffs.
And welcome to FC

6 Likes

Pretty much. Just not having to worry about punishing or training just watching them go and building the living area.

3 Likes

Like an antfarm but with micros then. Sounds really cool.

4 Likes

Sounds like a game I’d love to make. I had a similar idea, but with antkeeping (SimAnt 2.0).

6 Likes

Yeah exactly! I just thought the fluffy ‘higharchy’ was so interesting and diverse that i’d be perfect

3 Likes

sounds like a fun idea!

2 Likes

I really wanna play this game, haven’t seen new Fluffy games in a while and I would love to try out a new one.

1 Like

Well it’s just an idea for right now.

3 Likes