Micros are stubborn (InfraredTurbine)

Given a chance…should of took it.

1 Like

Too dumb to live. Self-selected out of the gene pool.

Side note: Micros are the only fluffies I would ever own. The big ones are too annoying and uncontrollable, but a micro could just be kept in a hamster cage. I think they would be especially popular with people who rent, because I doubt most landlords would want regular fluffies in their apartments, since they are the worst features of small children and badly behaved dogs combined in one annoying animal.

2 Likes

me too. I’d buy these and maintain them inside it

1 Like

This has got to be the dumbest fluffy I’ve ever seen. And THAT’S saying something.

Last time I saw a fluffy do something this stupid, it went on a hunger strike because it wanted to eat sketti instead of perfectly good kibble.

It starved itself to death.

2 Likes

Hahahaha the shitrat got what she deserved.

Anybody notice she’s turned to the side and not actually facing either direction the vehicle could have come from? You’d think she would at least face the munstah that’s attacking her nestie… And it doesn’t look like she was curled up, either.

It almost seems like she saw the tractor coming, then turned and started yelling at the foreman/the nearest human about how dis am Mummah land again.

1 Like

love this

I don’t understand the rush I get from those things getting killed gruesomely.
Is that normal? I’m concerned.

Hahahahaha I love stubborn, stupid, smarty mummahs their actions have deliciously painful consequences! but yeah, i’m with that guy, I wouldn’t have bothered telling that shitrat about the bulldozer coming in hot. I would have just let it drive over them.

Such a waste you could pick it up and give it to one of the workers a bonus a microfluffy.
You can then write off 20 bucks as donation to an employee