“Are they soot sprites?”

“No honey, sorry. Now, go get the pest spray for me, please.”

“Nuuuuuuu!”

4 Likes

A real dark version of the Borrowers or An American Tail

3 Likes

Fortunately, there are cats.

2 Likes

Of course! I just want to play with the idea. I will definitely keep that in mind though.

2 Likes

I feel like it might have been part of the uh, “Jellyverse” by Hornlarry, but I can’t find that anywhere, so I’ve got no way to check.

1 Like

I found the story i mentioned, just scrolling through the lawn invasion tag (one of my favorite subjects, honestly.)

3 Likes

I actually had a story about microfluffy infestation in houses, could repost it if you want

3 Likes

sure

Ooooh! Please!

1 Like

ENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFENFGOODFEEWS!!!

2 Likes

Betrayal idea: get the herd in a box telling them you’ll bring them to a nice warm place with food.

The twist is, the place is the oven and the shitrats’ the food!

1 Like

Hahaha don’t report them, get rid of them by yourself. Very easy and also a lot of fun.

Nothing short of fumigation would be effective against micros, I could see them with their limited intelligence learning to avoid traps and such.

But if that fails well then…time to get the gas and matches. 5jxuuj

1 Like

^ there’s always a solution for them xD

Or just leave them in a box to starve. That way you can contemplate their pleas for forgiveness longer

1 Like

Unlike regular fluffy’s micros seem to know you can eat cardboard boxes one up on regular fluffy’s I suppose. :shrug:

1 Like

put one box into another to prank them

2 Likes

Better make it a plastic one.

1 Like

no no imagine. multiple generations of micros dying from eating cardboard only to find another box on the other side

2 Likes

Needs to be very thick cardboard for that plus food and water is needed long-term live.

Otherwise the fluffys will die from starvation in half a day or day.

Starvation is a major problem with micro fluffy’s but not Petra brand one.

Plus you need to take the inner boxes for hygiene purposes.

1 Like