Micro's real problem (InfraredTurbine)

I had this idea, maybe 2 months ago ?
I was thinking about how dangerous micros really are. Yep, if fluffies existed, I’d probably only have micros for sure, due to how easy is to take care of them, but…
imagine these little shits escape, and then start infestating places like rats ?
take into account they are “intelligent”, eat fuck and even shit the whooooooooooole day, so imagine the big problem you have, once 2 of these invade your basement, and spend like 6 months undetected, behind some boxes and stuff O_O
anyway just an idea I want to show better soon, but for now I decided to finally make it to paper, using paint this time cuz I was inspired to use it today xD
(Sketchbook still my love, don’t worry)
Thanks to @anon68543914 for being a great friend and giving me some hints about the text;

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me any time here/reddit/discord :slight_smile: I’m also doing a summer sale on my commissions this month

121 Likes

Ah yes, but how well would they handle a roach motel and a bug bomb/fumigator?

18 Likes

Very interesting idea and world building. I would be curious to know how they hold up against other house pests (termites, rats, etc.)

10 Likes

a roach what ?!

4 Likes

it’s something I can show other time, thanks for the idea !!

5 Likes

it’s a trap for roaches
like a little black dome filled with poisoned food

6 Likes

lmao but why motel
unless they die having sex there

5 Likes

Fire, the ultimate cleanser.

5 Likes

tbh I’d say these wouldn’t be a problem for them, since they reproduce in a really high speed, so much could die, but they would still infestate it all due to how fast they go
specially those houses where ppl don’t know they are there
in like 2 months probably there’s a whole colony

6 Likes

I like this idea a lot. I’ve toyed around with a story premise like this where some guy is dealing with a microfluffy infestation in his kitchen. Basically it would be about the mental toll having to deal with these talking vermin. Like having to kill half dead ones caught in traps who are begging for mercy or ones who aren’t scared of him and approach him like a pet asking for food and love. With him basically flip flopping between being cold and ruthless about killing them because they are wrecking his kitchen, and feeling empathy for them and being more merciful than he should.

10 Likes

There’s another version of it where the floor is glue and they get stuck to it. and then starve.

6 Likes

Basically because it looks like a little building they go into. That way you don’t have to see them.

3 Likes

Imagine a herd of micros trying to take over an ant colony.

8 Likes

I get it know, it’s because they get into it and "get fucked "
LMAOOOOOO

7 Likes

I drew some ants “making friends” with some micros last weeks xD

5 Likes

If you’ve never heard of these, you probably also never heard their corny slogan:

Roaches check in…but they don’t check out

8 Likes

Exactly! :wink:

3 Likes

I am wondering if they’d be any better or worse than mice. Certainly no worse than rats. Mice seem better adapted overall to being pests.

5 Likes

lmaoooo

4 Likes

As someone who’s been dealing with mice this is just nightmarish. Calling Fluffies shitrats is understating how bad real rats and mice are. They just poop and urinate wherever they walk.

11 Likes