Midjourney is fun by boodog

21 Likes

I’m not sure these count as fluffy ponies, dude. You didn’t do anything that distinguishes them from dogs, as far as I can see? You couldn’t even be bothered to do anything about the non-text the AI generated at the bottom.

If I wanted four ugly cutesy drawings of dogs that look like guinea pigs, I could type in that prompt myself.

7 Likes

These look neat man! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

No it’s not. It’s fucking garbage.

3 Likes

So cute :hugs:
Adorable.

1 Like

Look a bit too much like doges to me.
But dont forget your name in the title.

3 Likes

It’s a start! Can you go back and tell it that this is good and now it needs like 10% more “stuffed MLP toy” and 50% more “dwarf mini pony” in it?

I do like the bottom right one but I have to agree with the others that they look a bit too doglike. Probably the noses.

Also, not sure but I think there is an AI tag somewhere

3 Likes

Bulmah miam-hiain
Very good name for your fluffy breed.
I think you must promote this breed.

Cute but they just look like dogs.

I think it’s gonna be a while until AI generators can do a proper fluffy.

It kinda reminds me of the steak scene from The Fly. You know what I mean? The teleported steak tastes synthetic because the computer doesn’t really understand organic matter, and just recreates a simulacrum of the steak that just isn’t right. Like that.

1 Like

It’s a fair start and I do like the bottom right one.

cute in a weird way

The cuteness aggression is strong with this one! :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Lot of hate in the comment section…

I like em, especially the ones that have actual hooves. Keep trying, youre on to something

Feel free to make a fluffy that you think is better.

No comment on the… content, but I WILL say that I HATE that @boodog’s profile picture is an actual human child. Get that shit off this site. This is not a place for real human child pictures. There are sickos here. Whether it’s you, or your kid, or some rando off the internet, or an AI generated child - doesn’t belong. @Karn can we get a ruling?

1 Like

Very fair point.
Real pictures in general should be avoided, let alone a picture of a kid.
I’ll change it manually.

2 Likes

yeah that pic WAS actually me as a kid… so, you know, some social sites etc I’ll use a current pic or a logo or a pic of something else, here, I chose a pic of myself, a bit self-deprecating because I was a weird looking little kid … whatever.
So, I’m not feeling bad here, that was my pic that I owned, it was literally ME. YOU guys made it weird, not me.

Heck of a great welcome for a first post.   Let's get back to the enfie-babbeh cartoons, shall we...

Wasn’t trying to make anyone feel bad.
Just for the best imo.

2 Likes