Milk Bread-fluffys (Bad_Roomie)

I… I wanna squeeze 'em… !
heavy breathing cat

6 Likes

How I imagine @FluffiesAreFood during this month with all these bread fluffies:

9 Likes

Lol dumb foals sees why they can’t move. oooooooh now im sad… T-T

3 Likes

This is amazing. Your fluffies give me cute-agreesion like nothing else. I could look at your fluff art all day long!

4 Likes

Unparalleled amongst his peers. Bad Roomie you’re a fucking genius.

5 Likes

Kentuchy Fried Fluffy, with new Fluffy Biscuits!!

2 Likes

I love this idea so much. The minor troubles that fluffies go through is really what I’m here for.

3 Likes

I absolutely love your fluffies

2 Likes

Can I get Tumbling Cheddar Bay Biscuit Breadfluffs?

3 Likes

Its funny seeing em cry as they spin around while been baked :joy:

4 Likes

Honestly it’s mostly inspired me to explore more tallow breads.

3 Likes

This is such an extreme combination of cute, horrible, and weird, it’s kind of shorting out my brain.

4 Likes

looks like a polite and well-mannered one who wanted to share his bread also turned out the best… I wonder if this was intentional…
An excellent lad regardless, unlike his rather ill-tempered companions.

3 Likes

So if they are foals the bread breed they didn’t wanna get eat. Only the grown-ups wanna get eat from their bread-fluff. Interesting to know.

Bread fluffys need to be a tag, change my mind.

1 Like

Welcome to the crusade. :slight_smile:

I’d settle for a ‘Bread’ tag.

1 Like

do I explain clearly?

2 Likes

Just f*cking adorable how them are rolling on that baking thing :blush:! And useless weggies, first useless wings, now 'em weggies. And still a Fluffy tries using it. Priceless

Hell yeah foals in a blanket, great snack for the family bbq

Screaming food looks like a recipe for a headache, but oh my gosh they’re cute. I wanna pick them up and give them super gentle squeezes between thumb and forefinger to see if they squeak. Do you have to eat the whole thing or does the seal wear off soon enough for them to survive for fluff regrowth?