Milk Bread-fluffys (Bad_Roomie)

And now, an advertising break:

Hello again! Continuing with the breadfluffy theme, today I bring you these buns ready to heat up.

I found the idea of ​​spinning breadfluffys on a hot dog roller so funny that I had to draw it.

Finally I clarify that the legs of the foals are useless not because they are immobilized, but that they are raised in industrial quantities and live so condensed that they cannot walk, so although they can move their legs they are not capable of lifting their own weight :wink:

https://fluffy-community.com/t/great-breadfluffy-bakeoff-contest-submissions-deadline-oct-8-without-extension/24564

205 Likes

Pfffttt lmao :rofl::joy::laughing::skull: I’m fuckn dead they just so cuite, abuseable and delicious looking all in one package

13 Likes

Hahaha, for you words “forgot the name” and “death” should mean the same thing

18 Likes

Love the art! The concept is very silly! Poor little fluffs yet I’m quite amused. Especially the ones on the plate! Thank you, @Bad_Roomie

6 Likes

Bwuddah hewp! Nu can make poopies!

The hell is he supposed to do?

20 Likes

help?

4 Likes

Yeah, but how?

6 Likes

that is not important

5 Likes

So smol

4 Likes

Could have probably cropped that last panel and no one would notice the monsterously long torso. xD

1 Like

And delicious :yum::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Yum

1 Like

It’s supposed to be an apron, like the ones dads wear when they grill meat :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I figured, but it seemed funnier to me if it was just a shirt.

2 Likes

(Chomp chomp chomp)
“SCREEE!!! BABBEH NU AM NUMMIES!!!”

5 Likes

Give lickies like mama used to in hopes he can poop again? Honestly, if I was effectively plugged up like that I don’t think I’d be making a lot of sense either. I’d just be desperate to have a freaking bowel movement. That must feel awful.

4 Likes

this is the kind of stuff I needed to see today, thank you! fucking amazing!

6 Likes

You hungry? I’m hungry.

4 Likes

I am

4 Likes

adorably silly lol

4 Likes