Milk & Cookies page.2 short madeby (frozt_amor)

As the pair of fluffy walked to Matthew laying down the milk bowls with a plate of soft baked sugar cookies.

As the stallion was waddling over to get some cookies the fat bitch scream her head off saying

“how dawe 'ou dummeh twy to take nummies ‘way fwom bestes’ mummah 'ou dummeh poopies fwuffy”

“but fwuffie nee’ nummies too,”
the dirty fur stallion said while lowering his head

The stallion went to drink the milk that was filled to the brim with pooping medicine.

Matthew grabs the bowl filled with the milk and walks over to the fat bitch laughing her ass off at her supposed special friend.

Matthew sat the milk bowl down and the fat bitch devoured the bowl of milk as the milk splashed everywhere it was so nasty.

Matthew grabbed one dish, one of milk, and gave the crying stallion some Undiluted milk.

The stallion looked up at Matthew thinking why would this nice human give a poopie fluffy like him anything as tears filled his glassy eyes.

Matthew bent down saying "hey buddy it’s gonna be okay uncle matty here " he picked up the stallion and hugged him as he cried into his arms.

The stallion was repeatedly saying “i wub ‘ou su much fank ‘ou fo’ dah nummies an’ miwkies uncwe” as the stallion nuzzled Matthew’s neck as Matthew kissed him on the forehead.

As he heard it the beautiful scream of a fat bitch mare getting her ass ripped as her body force the milk out as it was burning her ass Matthew couldn’t help himself but giggle at the funny sight the stallion didn’t know what to do so he laughs along with Matthew the stallion snorted as he eyes went wide embarrassed as his check fluff flushed bright pink over the dark blue fluffy as little wings buzzed

Matthew was laughing at the cute snort that he started to snort himself as you hear in the background "SCREeeeee as she started running round the grass then she slipped her shit.

Will the stallion and Matthew’s bond be kept when he learned the stallion and the colt are connected and how?

What will happens to bitch mare in episode 3

2 Likes

Same frosty time, same frosty channel.
Stray frosted.

1 Like

Matthew has a true Frosty heart but sometimes those shitrats melt it

Hello my old friend and I see here once again~

I am here quite often.

1 Like

Im glad :laughing:, how you like story you should read the part one if you have have yet to

I should poke around your gallery.

1 Like