Milk, what's acceptable?

Oh my gosh, I didn’t know this was a thing.

:vito: :munstahmuffin: :jiggleheimer: :fox:

3 Likes

Why did no one tell me.

2 Likes

I don’t know :mrshitrat:

2 Likes

Mister-shitrat emoji is definitely a surprise but a welcome one :mrshitrat: :mrshitrat: :mrshitrat:

2 Likes

I had goats milk, I had to borrow a goat, long story involving motherless kittens. I got curious and yeah, it 's sweeter th an cows milk.

5 Likes

So, probably not a Walmart purchase?

4 Likes

No, but I have seen it for sale. It suppose to be healthier than cows mil k. You might come across it.

3 Likes

Whole foods then? Seems like something they would sell.

2 Likes

Look up Pepper X and Dragon’s Breath. Both said to be hotter than Carolina Reaper

2 Likes

There’s a reason I specified chili pepper though I’ll take a gander.
Pepper X unconfirmed, Dragon’s breath Unofficially hotter.
Carolina reaper still the hottest.

3 Likes

i would say just based on how fast they grow they would need a higher fat content milk like goats, but in most cannons i read cows milk works best. would say if u use cows milk use the unpassturised seeing as it would have more of the nutrion a growing baby would need and not be chock full of additives and add some sweetener 2 it. ive tried almond milk and persinally think the inventer of it should be convited of a war crime

4 Likes

everything ive read the foals dont live long enough 2 see if the spiciness would kill them. most of what ive read they get a small dose of spiciness b4 either they have their heads bashed in or something like having their legs ripped off, genitals smashed and something shove up their ass b4 they bleed 2 death

3 Likes

I would think not at least not directly. They would stop drinking it and starve to death to to the pain. Actually could make for a good abuse idea where a foal is given spicy milk to the point where they associate milk with pain, so that when they are offered “miwkies” by their mother, they always cry, run off, say she’s a bad mammah because she’s trying to give them mouve buwnies. So they end up starving to death without milk and the mother is heartbroken thinking her children hated her.

4 Likes

delicious and creamy. I do prefer it to cow milk, but it’s expensive when it is available. also less likely to upset the cat’s stomach when they steal it.

4 Likes

Now you stop right there! I have a lactation fetish, so don’t get me started!

3 Likes

Ok, I traded some eggs to get some goats milk from my neighbor. It’s really good.

3 Likes

2 Likes

No, it can, though it’s from the pain rather than the capsaicin itself. Enough pain over enough time can and will kill you. Anuerysm or heart failure resulting in cardiac arrest, usually.

1 Like

I know this is an old thread but there is a comic from G1M_1 that deals with a foal and spicy food. Essentially they give the mom ghost pepper sauce and want to test to see if the needs of her baby’s ought weighs the pain. To further motivate her, they force one of her foals to drink an eyedropper worth of ghost pepper sauce which essentially puts it through living hell. It eventually succumbs to its innards being burned and a heart attack.

2 Likes

I leave this here just in case

3 Likes