The Carolina Reaper Comic! Story by foalout4 Art by gr1m_1

Another classical booru tale brought to you by the fantasic f0alout4. Hopefully there can be a sequel someday! Enjoy!
Page1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

222 Likes

bill, thi is an innervention, we worry about your sanity.

27 Likes

Love me some science.

15 Likes

I’m more worried on how’d he get into my garage! I know I locked the thing up!

4 Likes

I’d love to feed this guy Carolina reaper sauce and see what his priorities are… Will you react to me stealing your fluffies and erasing years of your research? Or will you react to your own pain?!

Just another villain I love to hate…

You do these evil villains so well Grim! Really stirs the anger up inside… It’s truly inspiring!:heart::v::smile::+1:

16 Likes

I also noticed Creamsickle in the background! She’s becoming my favorite Mummah to hate!

10 Likes

Wait so is this guy supposed to be the average iamverysmart user? Of course the fluffy would be fucking screaming in pain. It’s not even a question- if a human was in that predicament they wouldn’t be able to do anything either. It would be a different story if he deliberately told the fluffy that is would hurt if it ate the spaghetti, and the babies would receive punishment as a result. Here he’s just feeding fluffies hot sauce- there is no moral dilemma

12 Likes

hope there will be a sequel

4 Likes

Subarashi, ainz-sama!!

2 Likes

Apparently, made and grown by the creator of the Carolina Reaper, is another hotter pepper called Pepper X. It’s unofficially the hottest pepper in the world. They haven’t exactly shown it being hotter than the Carolina Reaper, but the same sadist farmer is working on a pepper hotter than the Carolina Reaper.

8 Likes

That was out of no where lol

1 Like

I dunno what it is about Grim’s foals but I just wanna hold one in the palm of my hand and give them little belly tickles.

Granted I’d also like to watch as I slowly snap their legs like toothpicks but that’s something I only reserve for the spoiled ones.

7 Likes

…the only critter I feel bad for… Is the Cat… Someone pick it up and give it some serious snuggles now!! And give it some real soft food to get shitrat taste out of its mouth!

5 Likes

Ha! I have no idea why this just appeared on my feed, but I’m not complaining. Another classic.

2 Likes

Hahaha, hope we see more experiments of this doctor.

1 Like

I died at the fucking pepping and pagan peeping part those foals are sick of her shit

If foals could see and understand how useless some of their mothers other, they’d grind them up in return for sketies

3 Likes

Experimenting with fluffies never gets old. Love this.

1 Like

Merry christmas my friend and other friends, may your christmas be filled with love, joy, and fluffy abuse

Science experiments are Fun!

Oh my fauci
wRNDqQv