Milkbag (Artist: Carpdime) (Fb id: 25010)

51 Likes

Another image of Carp’s exploring the indutrialization of fluffies. A depiction of a milkbag, based on classic milkbag introduced in early to mid booru.

This post is pending further information, whether it is from a retrievable archive or from the artist himself.

2 Likes

The kids are happy and healthy, what more do you want?

5 Likes

What’s the device in her mouth? Might be for nummies, but it’s not connected to anything

1 Like

Carpdime’s depiction of the industrialization of milkbag, breeder and other similar mares was based off a diagram created by @jberg360 . You can view it here: Rack-mount fluffies (Artist: jberg360) (Fluffybooru id: 22696)

2 Likes

I remember there being a few stories of permanently adding feeding tube and gagging the milkbag by essentially permanently glueing it in

1 Like

Good. Mare likely deserves this.

I’d say the design suggests the milk bags are swapped in and out for feeding then milking. As such, she’s being milked til dry then will be swapped out, hooked up to a feeding / waste harness, and left to “refill.”

Industrial can be interesting simply because there’s such variety of scale. This setup could be at a farm, someone’s yard, etc. Then you can get up to the truly large scale, soulless machine that @Oculusfluffy referred to.

I personally prefer industrial to cast it’s bleakness into the humans as well but that’s not essentially. This one seems very hands-on.

2 Likes

I’ve always wondered how that little green retard ended up on his back. It takes a special kind of ineptitude to overturn yourself and fall down without even standing up.