Milkies, please! (Artist: moonbat)

Untitled108 (1)
Looks like fussy little chirpy Emma has figured out if she peeps and cries super loudly while tapping her hoof on the metal floor of her cage, someone will come and feed her milkies. She’s being hand reared here because of the idiots who brought her to the pet store straight after she was born because of her good colors.

76 Likes

This gave me flashbacks to late night feeding my kiddos when they were newborns. God I don’t miss those days.

8 Likes

I doubt they chirp and whine as loudly as Emma does at the slightest inconvienience tho :laughing:

12 Likes

You’d be surprised. My son went through a stage where he couldn’t pass gas very easily. There was a lot of crying and screaming when that happened…:grimacing:

6 Likes

Wait until she settles down before feeding her. You don’t want to Pavlov her into doing bad behavior to get her way.

5 Likes

Definitely. They kind of fucked up by taking her so soon away from her actual mummah when she so desperately needs her parents at such a vulnerable stage in her life. It’s a big no-no when dealing with fluffy foals and their moms and ends up causing behavior issues down the line and can even lead to Smarty Syndrome. Even seperating them as weanlings is never a good idea.

9 Likes

For a second, i thought this was a adult fluffy acting like a foal.

5 Likes

TAP TAP TAP Gimme dat formula, sucka!

4 Likes

All that screaming and whining will come back to bite her. Perhaps literally.

Just don’t feed her for a couple days and let her make the association…or not.