Mind if I test this out for a while?

:face_with_monocle: is the payload skettis?

1 Like

да

Inb4 Underage b&

Would you also like some delicious easy-access public information before the main course?

Shout out to some few helpful people!

ezgif.com-video-to-gif (3)-1
You are bad at faking being a Russian

2 Likes

This is no good. How are going to use that Russian hacker notoriety if you fail at something basic as language structure?

4 Likes

Im something much more deadly then a simple hacker

IM A GAMER

Let’s start with the mistakes you made

What i assume you wrote here is “are you scared?”. The translation is correct, but only if you address a singular person, which in a context of calling out the mod team or the the whole community doesn’t make much sense. Unlike English, Russian makes a distinction between calling out you, the one person and you, the group with ты и вы. So it would be more correct to write “вы боитесь?” instead.

2 Likes

To the next point.

What i assume you wrote here is “enjoy”.
The translation is technically correct as well, but it uses the wrong case. Right now it is addressed to no one, which in context makes no sense. When you adress a singular person, you need to say “наслаждайся”. When you are addressing a group, you need to say “наслаждайтесь”. Got it?

4 Likes

A lifetime of being Russian has prepared you for this moment lol

5 Likes

What would you even want people to do with this information? unless Pascal (asumming its a mod person) happens to be a leprecaun and he has a pot of gold why would i possibly even want to know where he lives? i dont think this community is as volatile as you think :shrug:

2 Likes

All of those mistakes sprout from you using a translator to translate a simple language into a more complex language. I have a few solutions for that
1)) learn the language. Hard, but fail proof
2) give the translator more context. All of those mistakes could have been avoided if you used more specific sentences. I also don’t advise using Google. Yandex translator or any other independent alternative are infinitely better
3) ask me. I am always ready to translate anything you want into Russian
I hope you hear my advise. Always remember that the right presentation is very important with such things

2 Likes

Alright what the hell is this? A shit attempt at doxxing?

3 Likes

Also It’s an adress of our provider. If you want to dox ryou, try better

3 Likes

bruh wtf is going on nowadays? first a serial tracer now a doxxer?

4 Likes

Perhaps they are one and the same, using a bad online translator.

6 Likes

you are correct for it is easily accessible public information, not a private one.