minimum purchase (InfraredTurbine)

I assume its like Spring and Fluffies did lots of enfing. That or they are rejects for some reason. Not many good color options. Many ways to theorize :smiley:

4 Likes

I would say that even less, I would think that the colt that he chose of good color cost 4 dollars and the other 10 are the dollar that he lacked to complete the minimum purchase, they would be colts of 10 cents, which would explain why he threw them in the trash, it would cost more gasoline than what he would get when selling them, it is easier to throw them directly to the trash, they are like the bubble wrap that you get when you buy something.

3 Likes

and just like bubble wrap, you can have a good time popping them with your hands.

2 Likes

Meh, they’ll be fine

8 Likes

This feels plausable, in my state there is a store where I have to spend $5 or more to be allowed to use my Debit (If I am correct, it is so some companies can make a profit after Swipe charges? I did not read too much into this).

Daddy probably had to up the amount of spending to make this transaction cost.

Plus this is only my own intrepretation but we do not know what is going to happen to that foal. Honestly, that foal could just be a gift I think. I’d like to think its going to be abused but I have my own doubts. Only the artist and Ezpete can really tell us.

5 Likes

Dude, that was a colossal waste of money just for a fluffy. You could have easily pawned those other fluffies to somebody else for close to $1 a pop.

2 Likes

The purple one looks so contented.

3 Likes

This way he will remember that he can go to the trash can at any time if he fails

5 Likes

Oh yes it’s perfect

2 Likes

Can’t believe in some stories fluffymart would do this requirement/gimmick just to removed unwanted foals or old one than burning them cause its “costly” :thinking:

5 Likes

Always amazing and cute you design of these critters even it had an impending doom feel to it.

Great work

5 Likes

He should have put them in a trash bag and bashed them against the side of the dumpster a few times…we don’t want to risk any of them getting out and contributing to the feral population.

4 Likes

Not as great as yours, bru <3

3 Likes

Does nuggetification cost extra? If not, might as well make sure the rejects don’t survive to spawn…

2 Likes

Honeslty i hadn’t thought too much about it. I was really thinking about disposable fluffy universes and encountered a minimum purchase limit at a store. In all I just want to think of creative ways in which every day life things would affect fluffies.

I would say the owner wanted the fluffy, not to abuse but to raise. The fluffy may suffer if his mood doesn’t turn around though.

6 Likes

There is something that I love about somebody adopting multiple fluffies simply because they have to for the one they want and throw away the ones they don’t care for, reminds me of that one Folly of Hope with the two brothers but also the other Folly of Hope where somebody took an entire batch of week old foals just for the money to adopt them and abandoned them to starve to death. Absolutely amazing stuff

5 Likes

No, no, NO! What you do is train the good fluffy by using it’s siblings as a punishment. Oh you made bad poopies? squish oh you didn’t eat your low-grade kibble? crush oh you’re crying and asking for toy? hands the fluffy a box of toys made of it’s siblings but still, good job i enjoyed it

4 Likes

50 cents a fluffy huh

2 Likes

Indeed. There are hungry cats out there! At least leave 'em on the sidewalk.

2 Likes