minimum purchase (InfraredTurbine)

Commissioned by @ezpete

Well, welcome to their nyw “home” :d

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

132 Likes

The face at the end is perfect. Lil dude aint never gonna misbehave now.

16 Likes

“Well, kid, when a guy & some fluffies don`t get along…”

7 Likes

What a waste of fluffos, they could have been perfect litter-pals or enfie pal or to discipline the adopted one

19 Likes

Come on, dude. You could have easily sold all those guys to bored teenagers for a buck or more a pop. It’s pure profit!

10 Likes

Dude could have at least used the proper bio bins and really traumatized them. ~SMH~

5 Likes

“Can I put the one I’m going to take in the car so he doesn’t see me toss the rejects?”

“Sorry sir, that entails a 20% Non-Trauma charge.”

“it costs more to NOT psychologically damage a Fluffy?”

“Yeah that’s confused us too but it means we’re not liable for the bio-waste cost so fuck it.”

11 Likes

what a waste of potentially good gifts

4 Likes

Dude should’ve carry around cash and avoided this.

4 Likes

At least have the common courtesy to dispose of the excess out of view of the desired fluffy.

Some people man.

3 Likes

Smart, now the Fluffy knows he is easily replaceable and to not fuck with daddy.

4 Likes

Considering theres a dozen there and they collectively cost $5. They’re probably worthless to anyone who doesnt want a specific color pattern.

7 Likes

Not to mention the buyer obviously has better things to do with his time.
Such as playing with his new fluffy :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Know your place, trash

7 Likes

Hey, half an hour outside a high school will net him enough to take care of the shitrat he actually wanted. Additionally, it causes extra special trauma; he sells the last foal, looks at The One, and says, “Those weren’t mummahs and daddehs. They’re munstahs, and they’re going rip your friends to pieces. If you ever misbehave, I’ll do the same to you. By the way, I’m cutting off your special lumps with a pocket knife.”

5 Likes

ooooo so the foal knows that it is disposable and only did not go to the garbage by the owner’s decision, you are diabolical.

4 Likes

EXACTLY. Not only does the owner make a tidy profit, the foal suffers traumas the likes of which he never could have foreseen.

2 Likes

That is still half an hour spent outside a high school, talking with, even in a fluffy world, the less pleasant sort of highschoolers.
There is a reason why dumpster diving can be surprisingly profitable.

3 Likes

Assuming they are all the same cost, big if, than they only cost 50¢ a piece, dang that’s cheap especially for some of those colors

2 Likes

I still say it’s worth it for the fluffy terror. That goes double if one dies in front of the Chosen Scum.

4 Likes