Mintberry's art - (AgathaNurmi)

Hey guys! Feeling good today :slight_smile:
So I made this little comic to practice while I’m playing. I bought Slay the Spire and I’m really enjoying it (fuck you Defect, you’re so fun to play but you give me so bad luck in all my runs mmmm).
Don’t spoil me pls :frowning:

Now I find quite funny to torture psychologically this rats, especially my new friend Mintberry, the little champ really draws well for a fluffy. But don’t tell him. Shhhh. This way is funnier.
He looks so cute when he’s sad >w<

THE MOTHERFUCKER JUST SPILLED ALL THE PAINT ON THE CARPET I KNOW

That’s all. See you :slight_smile:

173 Likes

Not sure if this was intentional but above the practice panel, Mintberry seems to say “no” vs. “nu” in that panel. I love this comic and hope to see more of Mintberry’s woe soon.

10 Likes

That’s some quality control by me :(((
I always mess up things like that cause I can’t see pretty well. Fuck.
cries

Thank you :slight_smile: I could do more with him yeah, glad you like it uwu

6 Likes

Wow.

The fluffy actually draws well for the retarded shitrat that it is. Its actually really impressive.

8 Likes

It is, he is actually pretty good. That’s the reason why I found even funnier bullying him that way.

7 Likes

lol

At least he has enough ego to keep going.

2 Likes

It’s probably for his own good to lie and tell him he’s shit. It’s important for a fluffy to learn that you can try your best and still not be good enough. He’ll appreciate the lesson in time. Probably. Maybe…?

Eh, it’s really funny anyway. :slight_smile:

Also I really like how fluffies call Agatha “Gagah”, it’s really cute.

4 Likes

You’re right, he needs that character development, he’s probably not surviving to put it into practice, but… Who cares(? I don’t.

And thanks, glad you like it >w< It really was “Aga” but practicing the fluffy speak myself, I ended up saying something more like “Gagah” than “Aga”.
I liked, so I kept it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s rough buddy. The little guy tried, but clearly not up to his owner’s standards. Ah well. There’ll be more fluffies to teach/torture.

3 Likes

Every Deviantart artist’s origin story

7 Likes

Now secretly sell Mintberry drawing for extra profit.

3 Likes

He tried :frowning: but trying isn’t enough when the system is against you

BRUHH XDDDD

Big brain move right there uwu

5 Likes

Incredible work as always, I really hope we see mintberry again at some point.

3 Likes

Ah yes, I recognize this torture from the days of teaching myself to code…
Seven years later I think I’m still in the retard box.

5 Likes

So simple and cool psychological torture, great job, that fluffy guy learned to draw faster than me xD

3 Likes

I was missing this sort of psychological abuse but the level of gaslighting here is truly off the charts. The fluffy is probably in the 1% top tier of drawing skills in its species, hilarious and great art!

3 Likes

Look at this retard wasting his time pursuing actual talent.

Stupid motherfucker.

4 Likes

fluffy produces something that is actually insanely impressive for it’s species, and probably a first in the world occurrence.

Punish the retard anyway because it still deserves it.

This was hilarious. Great way to start my day.

3 Likes

psychological over physical everytime, why break him once when you can “break” his self worth forever :relieved:

3 Likes

I see Agatha drawings, insta like

also, damn, stop bullying the fluffies makima, go hunt devils xD

6 Likes