Mintchip Tribute 2 (OC avoiding_mare) (Artist Pastry_Knight)

@avoiding_mare 's Mintchip is one of those fluffies that are great to see sad, they did literally nothing wrong except being their mothers least favorite child, and as a result they lost their back legs, tail and have to wear a diaper. Their owner doesn’t let up on this unfairness and has them drag themselves over to the bowl of sketty placed so far away the rest of their family has finished it. None of the sketty is saved for them by their mother (who still has all their legs) as thanks, so they must go hungry. As they sit limp, looking over the edge of the empty bowl, family leaving satiated, one of their siblings just farts in their face.

The whole thing is just delightfully unfair.

Kinda fucked up the ears on this one and didn’t notice until after lining them.

35 Likes

“Daddeh, can min’chip hab nummies? Dewe nu nummies weft fow mint chip.”

~owners looks at soiled diaper~ “You’ve got poop dontcha?”

3 Likes

Ive discovered that claiming a fluffy missed feeding time and letting them go hungry is a form of torment im fond of.

2 Likes

But there was food, he was just too slow for it.

1 Like

Nah you didnt mess up the ears cuz they prob droop when sad

I’m gunna kill a bitch, I suppose this is fine as long as y’all are aware this is AU and mint chip is living happily with me now in the main continuity.

3 Likes

I was unaware sorry

Lol I’m busting your balls. I’m “hyper protective” :wink:" of my son.

1 Like

Ah! That expression of pain and hopeless, a victim of the stupidity of his mother

Thank you for the reminder. Mint Chip got his justice and I can sleep peacefully knowing he’s happy.

The true canon