Miracle (by Peaches)

83 Likes

"Oh no this creature built to be the most empathetic thing on the planet is clearly struggling with the loss of his beloved owner and sharing in the grief of our daughter. Does his lack of hygiene care portray a deep depression that some love and affection would surely assist with, for our benefit as bereaved parents as much as his?

Nah, fucker stinks of shit, let’s just chuck him."

Abusers are once again dumber than a Fluffy

59 Likes

To be fair, some people are just lazy

11 Likes

I’ll take “things my father would do” for five hundred Alec.

12 Likes

He pooed. That changes everything.

11 Likes

Damn

3 Likes

poor poor baby- what a horrid parent.
Wonderfully done

13 Likes

this post is hugboxer propaganda

7 Likes

Ngl I’d incinerate it if it was shitting in the bed like that. Child’s bedroom isnt going to smell like the child if it gets caked in shit.

6 Likes

I wouldnt call him an abuser just a straight up asshole

13 Likes

Or Neutralbox.
Getting rid of reminders of a lost one can, at times, promote closure. An Abuser would reinforce that with an at least more involved disposal method, for catharsis.

Absolutely horrid for Miracle, but, perhaps understandably, most people within the fluffverse do not take fluffy emotions that seriously.

5 Likes

Keeping this, lol :joy:
IMG_1673

8 Likes

Malfunctioning toy into the trash, memorial to dear daughter possible without animal shit.

This is the right thing to do. Good job. Love your style and writing, @Peaches.

7 Likes

That guy is not an abuser, just someone who doesn’t want to carry what he is no longer willing to deal with, whose laziness is extremely high to take the easy route, so apologize to the honest abusers of the world xD

7 Likes

That sucks, my dude. (HUG)

2 Likes

Couldn’t even bury him with the kid, smh.

5 Likes

Roller coaster of emotion, glad it had a happy ending

5 Likes

Tis the fate of having a farmer father. Thankfully he never did it in front of us but we all knew he was doing

4 Likes

Sounds like what my mom grew up with. She raised a pig, treated him like a pet, really loved him, and came home from school to find out he was bacon. She didn’t eat pork for months.

1 Like

Womp womp

2 Likes