Miscarriage, by Juniper (FB ID: 42071, 42083)

181 Likes

I always loved Juniper’s style.

11 Likes

Fuck around and find out.

9 Likes

I love everything about Juniper. Her art style, her take on fluffies, her writing. A real triple threat.

19 Likes

Deserved. You don’t just get to go into random people’s houses uninvited, you don’t get to claim THEIR food for yourself, and if the doggy door is too small you don’t just keep trying to force yourself inside like a damn moron! I don’t give a crap if you’re a “soon mummah” that does not give you any special rights nor does it earn any special treatment.

So all of this is entirely deserved. I just feel bad for the lady since now she’s going to have to clean the outside of her door because the fluffy bodily fluids.

11 Likes

Suck it you intruding dumbass bitch. Plus aborting her foals lessens the population. It’s for the better.

7 Likes

They are chirping so not really a miscarriage

8 Likes

The title is kinda wrong. It says “miscarriage,” but the Foals are alive.

3 Likes

For now

Wouldn’t it have been easier to push the fluffy back out?

5 Likes

She should have simply kicked her in the face to get her back out the door :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Dumb bitch

1 Like

Miscarriage? All three of those are chirping, premature birth maybe, but they are still alive…. For the moment at least.

2 Likes

those fore legs probably got ripped off in the process so there’s gonna be blood all over the kitchen floor now as well.

She’s probably a Hugboxer who just unintentionally caused a forced birth.

1 Like

squeezed out like toothpaste

Ok I will shotgun them

I love the monster you have become, or showed yourself to be.

1 Like

Easier? Yes.
More fun? Unlikely.

Ewww its all over the door