Missing Friend (Art by: DelishDelay~)

Little chirpy Lavender had been causing some issues for some time now. Shortly after separating from mommah a few weeks ago after his adoption, it was clear his mother never really properly trained him. Poopies almost never made it to the litter pan, and often Lavender hogged their toys from his new brothers and sisters all for himself.

Eventually, Lavender got himself into a pickle one day when he took away his little sister’s favorite stuffy, demanding that it was now his. After little Rosie came to daddeh crying about Lavender’s recent bullying, it was clear that something needed to change.

Daddeh finally put his foot down and took away the toy from Lavender, explaining to him that he was going to have to change his attitude. Only then would daddeh give back his favorite toy.

Lavender wasn’t very understanding of these lectures from Daddeh, and in fact, he didn’t change his ways; he was still a big meanie dummy to his brothers and sisters for quite some time, but days went on and on without Lavender to enjoy the company of his favorite stuffy, until one day, he went on a search for himself. Mr. Fren had to be hiding somewhere, it had to have been in the house, but where could it be?

Daddeh was really good at hiding toysies, but Lavender thought he was one step ahead. He ventured all throughout the house, from top to bottom, on the dedicated search for his favorite fren. It was only until now he had encountered a pway tube in the garage connected to that big device daddeh used to go places. Maybe Mr. Fren was there! Of course! Dummeh Daddeh thought he could outsmart Lavender by hiding his best fren in a place no fluffies ever go, but now it was time to show daddeh, and his siblings, who was the smart fluffy!

Finally, maybe his brothers and sisters would give him all the toys and love now that he was so super smart! Dummeh Daddeh would think he’s the coolest bestest fluffy ever and give him all the skettis for being so smart!!

… Right.

75 Likes

Good to see you post again! Missed your awesome work!

2 Likes

Quick get his siblings to “Sorry Hoofsies” him in the behind!

3 Likes

I hope it’s a tube that periodically releases direct steam.

2 Likes

Either the foal gets blown out of the exhaust, dies choking on fumes, or suffers getting stretched and pulled trying to escape.

Beautiful

6 Likes

I appreciate that! I’m glad I could make people happy with my work. :heart: You’ll be seeing a lot more from me, no worries. Haha

2 Likes

Now attach the tube to the poopie dispenser his sister uses and we have a efficent little contraption going here. :star_struck:

1 Like