Miwkies Gained (Pastry_Knight)

tried out lining the picture with the same pen I use for text, I quite like it, it just gets slightly rubbed out when I get rid of the pencil underneath so I need to change the order a bit to rub out most of the pencil then line, then I can do colour on this stuff

Continuation of Miwkies Wocated (Pastry_Knight) - Fluffy Image Self-Posting - FluffyCommunity (fluffy-community.com)

60 Likes

Aw, how sweet.

Now how’s it gonna be ruined? My money’s still on a jealous mate

6 Likes

I’m thinking of perhaps doing a few alt endings

4 Likes

That could be interesting, there are a number of ways this could go.

Honestly if you do end happily then I’d enjoy that, these two have been through enough. My cynicism just won’t let me enjoy things.

3 Likes

My guesses.

1: Smarty Iimited her to two foaIs so that if he came by his bestest couId have more MiIk. (and disposed of the rest)
2: simiIiar to 1, Mothers who aren’t in the herd pay tribute to the smarty warIord (and by tribute I mean baby’s for various reasons)
3: There’s a foaIs for sketti machine somewhere nearby and she’s aIready given up her Ieast favorite foaIs and can now have more sketties soon.

2 Likes

i’d hope at least one would deal with the irl consequences of someone in a “starving”-state suddenly gorging themselves

I always lighten my pencil sketches before I ink them, rolling a kneaded eraser over it is perfect.

adoption’

truly devilish

1 Like

Ayyyy i do like me a nice ending sometimes :slight_smile:

Still a little concerned a smarty daddeh is gonna turn up from nummie collecting run, just to find his mare giving love and affection to another stallions babbeh

“OH HELL NAW WOMEN YOU THINK YOU PLAYING ME IN MY OWN ALLEY, I COME HOME AND YOU GIVING THE GOOD GOOD TO OTHER FLUFFYS”

YDJYJ

1 Like

It’s good to know that, even among Fluffies, there are good Samaritans.

“Let me tell you a secret about a father’s love, a secret my daddy said was just between us. He said daddies don’t just love their children every now and then. It’s a love without end, amen.”

• George Strait