MIX-A-FOAL! [Redraw] (by Labcoat)

(Original)

Reintroducing Mix-A-Foal!
A simple idea for abusers everywhere, and a great way to get rid of those extra fluffs that don’t seem to sell normally.

Something I forgot to add is that once the foal has entered the jar, it doesn’t leave. After use each jar is cleaned with high pressure washer ensuring all contents are removed and the jar is ready for the next customer.

Let me know what combo you would use, or ideas you would like to see on the list.

65 Likes

Milk, Lemon Juice and Razors.

Milk and Lemon juice will begin to curdle, the razorblades will cut and wound, but will also allow the Lemon juice and the curdled milk to seep into the wounds and cause infection quicky.

11 Likes

oh man, another foal, powdered glass, AND milk and it’s only $4? I hope they have plenty in stock!

5 Likes

You know the economy is rough when the price of another fluffy foal has doubled. This inflation is crazy,smh.

6 Likes

Formaldehyde, puss, and vomit, it’ll be a bad time for anyone

I’d mix everything in at once

2 Likes

I really wanna see some of these honestly just for the meme.

Can I get a how wax, 2nd foal and lemon juice?

1 Like

Paint shaker option?

Two more foals. Then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.
And then hornets.

4 Likes

Bleach, razorblades, powdered glass. I’ve always loved the idea of torturing a fluffy with a thousand cuts and then putting something acidic or caustic in the wounds. I feel like bleach would sting more than lemon juice, and then the powdered glass gets stuck in the cuts. I would sew the foal’s mouth and nose shut so it can’t drink bleach and die, and then let it live in a small box while it’s cuts heal and then do it all over again.

They should have an option to pay extra for premium color foals as the prettier ones are more fun to kill.

1 Like

powdered glass, urine, and lemon juice!

3 Likes

NUUUU! NAWT DA BEES!!!

2 Likes

Another foal, fluffy shit, and a bunson burner. I want to boil them to death in shit.

2 Likes

What’s the difference between the $0.35 bleach and the $0.25 bleach?

3 Likes

Maybe the more expensive one is the ultra concentrated bleach,hahaha.

2 Likes

Add as many foals as possible, urine to cover the bottom layer of abouta centimeter and a bunson burner, (plus an extra 20 for unlimited burner use). They will expell more piss and shit as they slowly boil in a hot steamy misery.

Is the container sealed or open?

2 Likes

Lids are free with purchase.

1 Like

Do you take home the combination or does it have to be done in store? With the exception of the Bunsen Burner.

1 Like

If we are following store rules, it must be disposed of by store employees mostly to stop razors and bleach to get into trash cans near the building.

but I mean no one is gonna try and stop you if you want to take a jar of steaming fluff shit home.
and just like any normal retail job, employees don’t get paid enough to care.

3 Likes

I wonder how expensive it would be to just cram the entire thing full of foals. then let them do all the work. I mean sealed jar with like several dozen foals, it’s gonna fill up with piss and shit and fluffy vom in no time, the lower ones will drown and the highest up will eventually die of starvation or illness.

4 Likes