Mixed Fluffy Collection (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

I couldn’t quite figure out in what category to place these images, so mixed bag it is!

pirate

Some people thought this one was abuse, but I was just going for “foal that’s naturally on fire ala nightmares” so I had to clarify, whoops. (Either way it’s probably not safe to hold like that?)
nightmare foal
firefine

Guess the logo! It was an interesting one to translate into fluffy.
31509 - artist_squeakyfriend cutebox fluffy_logo_week hal_laboratories hugbox logo safe

black-and-white

Fluffy Rambo!
water war

This one feels like it’d be fit for a fable.
sheep and lion

butterfly effect

Amusingly, people thought this was a particular videogame boss. I forget who, though.
flower

Drew this after one of my gerbils bit me and did indeed draw blood. I like the blue one in the back. Some people fussed over the fluff’s ability to break skin like it was OP, I remember.
smarty (2)
smarty bonus

43 Likes

Nice images all around : ) oh my god the smarty looks so smug or is that angry? at the bottom image

1 Like

the flower eyed one all i can think is Zero, the protag from drakengard 3 image

2 Likes

Based Boop draw 2B

1 Like

You know that pirate fluffy could have a little mini series about them pretending to be a pirate I’d read it for sure

The blue one in the back is indeed awesome.

Some people on the 'booru were so invested in the idea that fluffies were utterly helpless that they kinda went off the deep end. Its not at all unreasonable that a feral fluffy might be able to bite hard enough to draw blood–doesn’t change the outcome in the slightest.

3 Likes

I agree I mean have you ever been bit by a hamster? They can draw blood

2 Likes

And if I remember correctly they’re smaller then gerbils

1 Like

I got a fluffy called Rambo and who likes the rambo movies.
He’d fan boi all over that fluffy rambo.

You think you’re Rambo would grab a water gun and shoot at this Rambo would they help this Rambo?? Just wondering

He might.
Though he is probably too much in awe and busy fan boy-ing.

You know what you should draw you’re Rambo meeting the actor of human Rambo and completely going insane with happiness

Well it’s an idea,
I am just not very good at drawing humans.

Understood but real quick can i reiterate how much I love the expression of the smarty in the very last image

logo_since

4 Likes

I knew what the logo was, but not the name of the company It belongs to.
I had to search through video games logos on google to find it.

I can imagine the flower eyed fluffy summoning the fury of earth it’self if you harm it’s friends aka DRUID FLUFFY

So many great pieces!

I’d take that smarty in the last picture. He may be a dick but he’s just too cute

2 Likes

Ikr that smug expression in the memory part of the image

1 Like