MOCHACCINO the story of a superstar Part:2 (PurpleDemon)

78 Likes

Of course she did.

2 Likes

Now swing her by the tail over your head! Watch ALLLLL the babies turn brown.

6 Likes

Not gonna lie I thought this was the Uglyface adaption at first

5 Likes

Since they’re looking to get money out of this the brown foal neglect won’t be that bad, right?
Toss the foal, more milk for the good colours.

9 Likes

There’s always going to be the poopy one, and someone is gonna want to get it because the bitch mare syndrome. I’m sure someone would pay top dollar just because of that fact.

4 Likes

Lmao how unfortunate

2 Likes

Doing exactly what they’re designed to do

Ah you poopie hating bitch

4 Likes

I don’t see any foal that can compensate for the cost of the expense

3 Likes

This is a broke dude who doesn’t like fluffies and is only doing this for the money, he should honestly be on her side regarding the poopie.

4 Likes

Midnight blue pegasus, the others will depend on mane and tail color

2 Likes

It’s not about the poopie, its about being the fluffy being submissive. whip her if she hates the poopie, whip her if she protects the poopie.

Remind her she is less than garbage if she dares question her owner’s wisdom. Otherwise she starts making all sorts of bad business decisions like killing the good color foals if she personally doesn’t like them.

3 Likes

MOCHACCINO the story of a superstar Part:1 (PurpleDemon) Original post link for convenience.

I like how you see “two Earthies” and only in the next panels do you see all 5 foals.
Personally, I’d see if I could make a game out of wearing a blindfold while nursing, until past the chirpie stage. It’s not like abusers haven’t tried everything else. You could technically consider it psychological abuse. :shrug:

4 Likes

Acting like Rejecting the poopie is a bad thing.

Come on my guy get with the program If its brown stomp it down

2 Likes

Since a lot of people have already pointed out that a brown baby may not be financially viable for a super poor dude that just wants to get rich quick, I’m gonna point out something else:

MY DUDE PUT A TARP OR TOWEL UNDERNEATH SOMEONE THAT IS GONNA GIVE BIRTH DON’T JUST PUT HER BACK ON HER CUSHY HARD-TO-CLEAN PILLOW ON AN UNPROTECTED FLOOR

ARE YOU THIS POOR BECAUSE OF YOUR LAUNDRY BILLS OR WHAT

6 Likes

It feed the foal or it gets the stick.

1 Like

The poopie foal could still produce some good colors once it’s old enough, but there’s no guarantee, so it’s not really worth keeping, unless it’s turned into a lotter-pal

1 Like

It’s like a irony, “two earthies…well, I said two earthies” and them the 2 appears

1 Like

Saw voice: “I want to play a game.”
“One of your foals is brown. You will be kept blindfolded till they are weened from your milk, unless… You stomp the brown foal to death. If you fail to stomp the correct baby to death, you will have to stomp another foal until you stomp the correct one. Live or die, make your choice.”

A) The game is played fairly. [Roll a d6 as needed to see if she gets the right one before they are all gone.]
B) There were no brown foals in the litter. [All survive or all die]
C) You do not inherently mean ‘the brown foal’ when you say ‘the correct baby’ so you can simply keep having her stomp as many foals as you want. [Roll d6 to determine the amount and then roll a d6 to determine which ones at random.]

2 Likes

She rejected the foal…
I can fix that :imp:

2 Likes