Mocha's sad vet visit (InfraredTurbine)

Well, ur basically fat mocha

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

100 Likes

Just stop feeding him for a while, doesn’t seem like he needs the food anyways.

12 Likes

pillowwormmEded_ted

25 Likes

I mean they could give em a laxative to flush out the high cholesterol food before it fully digested and give them purely salad food for a while…also dhould this have the fat tag ?

6 Likes

Sounds like a lack of imagination on the vet’s part to me.

10 Likes

Maybe cutting his wings off with a rusty razor would help the cholesterol…somehow.

6 Likes

Putting him down would be a mercy.

2 Likes

Pillowfluffs tend towards the suicidal, as it is. The important thing is not letting them decide how to go :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Moron humans. They could just feed him a better diet. Or put their singular brain cells to work to come up with a way to get him some exercise without legs. Then again if he’s as depressed as a lot of pillowfluffs tend to get putting him down might be the kindest thing to do. But that is no excuse for being too lazy to try and help your fluffy. They let him get to this point too, he clearly isn’t feeding himself whatever crap caused him to gain weight.

6 Likes
2 Likes

it’s not that easy, you don’t know what it’s really like being a fluffy parent. every time we drive past taco bell he cries and cries and cries until he gets his chicken chalupa. there’s literally nothing you can do about it but give him what he needs, growing fluffies are intuitive eaters

4 Likes

God, yeah I never thought of that.

Most pillows probably die due to obesity.

3 Likes

He doesn’t even look any fatter than any other fluffy drawn by this artist. Clear case of lazy owner/vet more than lazy fluffy.

3 Likes

Mocha is looking for a excuse to not excercise tbh, as to be expected from a fluffy

get up! whats wrong with you! you are not having legs on purpose to give me heart saddies! :gotsketties:

4 Likes
1 Like

There’s an alternative solution, as Mocha can still get cardiac exercise: simply keep him in a constant state of terror.

2 Likes