Mommy's little monster (By - LaPonkisuwu)

Test Subject: A-8561
After many failed tries on making alicorns, this subject started growing horns and deformed wings all over his tiny body. Seems like the dosage is not yet controlled to develop only one horn.
We’ll continue to develop them further in the future until we get the results we’re expecting to have.
Still in development.

I bring this drawing that I did a while ago uwu
I have open commissions! I need to pay for my physical therapies and medications so I will be taking orders
I will be delivering the orders I have pending this week ^^

54 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

Kill it

5 Likes

Eyehorn. I don’t even wanna ask about the undercarriage.

I say keep it alive and see if it continues to grow horns. Maybe it’ll be like Proteus syndrome, and he’ll grow so many he’ll be immobile.

7 Likes

Wouldn’t object to a stomping in this case lmao. Put that thing out of its misery.

2 Likes

While calling alicorns ‘munstah babbehs’ is abusrd, it’s 100% justified here.

2 Likes

Finkle is eyehorn

2 Likes

I believe that would be called a Styhorn…

Keep it alive as long as possible to see what happens!

2 Likes

Well done! I wish all of the art was this quality on here! The sty horn is the icing on the cake

2 Likes

Poor thing, doomed from start. Either forcefully keep it alive to see what happens, or just give it mercy.

3 Likes

I hope this one was born in a tube, because all those horns would shred any poor dam’s insides. Also, it really doesn’t look viable, best to just put a .177 pellet in its brain and try again.

1 Like

I dub thee ‘Chernobyl’.

‘Chery’ for short.

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know that artificial alicorn development was a thing. That’s interesting!

1 Like

(There is already a fluffy called Chernobyl)

1 Like

Get the brick!

2 Likes