Monsters of darkness and fluffys [By Larur]

Now the darkness
But, I don’t know
Maybe, later I will make another one about the darkness a better one, I hope.

50 Likes

if you redraw it, make it a dark dome that covers the fluffy entirely, and slowly getting smaller

4 Likes

It’s almost perfect just needs the squeals of the fluffy and the munsta chuckling as it’s dragging him in. Other wise it’s very well drawn

1 Like

This makes me ponder fluffies being afraid of reflective surfaces

4 Likes

The monster looked scarier in the panels where it was in the darkness tbh. It’s the unknown, formless, everchanging and always watching, that is so scary about the complete darkness.

3 Likes

why tho? there is a friend in there

2 Likes

This made me think
Alright, I think this is more about the “monsters in the darkness” and not the darkness itself
I’m changing the title name

3 Likes

Got it, so feed fluffies to the unholy eldritch horrors lurking in the darkness.

3 Likes

Just a pair of eyes and the glowing end of a cigarette as some dudes smoking in an alley.

“SCreeee~ Fwuffie nu wike dawkies!”

“Wha’ you say you little racist piece of shitrat?” Hoodied dude tosses his menthol cigarette aside jumps the fluffy and commences pummeling while dragging them into the shadow of the alley.

2 Likes

Mirrors are occult artifacts

2 Likes

yeah, but fluffies are not smart enough to understand the danger it poses. all they see is a friend in there

1 Like

This is basically Dark Souls when you get to Oolacile

1 Like

Then maybe there’s potential for a hugbox variant of these eventually.

Or rather, ironic hugbox.

1 Like

Its incredbly insightful like your other fluffy fears, my only qualm is that we dont really get to see why the foal is afraid(its very self evident) but I just loved the implications that came with the fear of water and heights you also drew.

1 Like

I really dig this series! Good job

1 Like

Plot twist: dark thing just wants a pet.

1 Like

Amo esta nueva temática en tu arte :ok_hand:

1 Like

Love it, your monster designs kick ass :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

So very expressive! Great work!

2 Likes