Monster's Prey p4 || Vae (me)

Part 3 ← | → X

God, I can finally use their names!
Also, Pandora’s horn feels like accidentally pricking your finger on a fork, but Nero is a pussy

27 Likes

Two individuals, one human and one fluffy, both skeptical learning to overcome their distrust of the world and forging an actual friendship…warms my heart completely…and makes me a little jealous.

4 Likes

Oh, don’t worry, when we get to nummies, things will get interesting :)) But first, we need our little Pan to be clean~

2 Likes

I can already see the potential for back and forths between these two. Nero having most of the control most of the time but then waking up to Pandora holding her horn to his neck for…negotiations.

2 Likes

hah lol, I might use that

1 Like

Please do if it fits. Can’t wait to see what you have in store next with these two. I know it is going to be bathtime but that still leaves so many possible interactions.

1 Like

I’m wondering which one is actually the monster. Granted, @BFM101 is currently messing with expectations in “Cry Wolf.”

3 Likes

Oh I think it’s quite clear that Alex is the monster in Cry Wolf. As for Jacob, we’ll see where he goes

3 Likes

Well, true. But its not clear to Jacob or Daniels. Our perspective benefits us that much. But I’m willing to have that as a twist here without pitching a fit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

trueee

1 Like

Well pandora better be careful with this man.

2 Likes

I’d say they’re both sort-of monsters and sort-of not, in their own way. Hope they can coexist…

2 Likes

excuse me where is the fine print that says “you read this you may cry”

1 Like

hah, save your tears, there will be more >:))

This is not what I had in mind sir/ma’am/person of higher staus

1 Like