Moonshine Fighting The dastardly HellBreath!! (Julie)

Here’s a biblically (Hopefully) Correct drawing of Moonshine vs Hellbreath. The glorious fight of our all and powerful DayShine fighting tis Dastardly Beast from HELL!!
Obviously this is a gift for Sunny, (Totally not for @SqueakyFriend, only for sunny) And i cant wait for her multi book series to take off and take the nation and world by storm! I of course am already waiting for the dayshine merch to come out and planning to get my copy of her latest book signed by the Sunny herself.

hope you like my part of this art trade :3

25 Likes

Ooh, it’s Dayshine’s bat fluffy form! Go, Moonshine, in the name of the moon punish that evildoer!!

Love the background and composition of this, especially Hellbreath’s fire background looks really good. Hellbreath himself’s got a few iffy details (his horns are missing and he’s canonically missing a wing) so on Sunny’s behalf I am going to decree that this is a younger version of him from before he broke out of Hell/pissed off Satan.

PS: I love that the cannibal demonfluffy who loves setting stuff on fire is referred to as “dastardly”, like he’s an old cartoon villain.

4 Likes

ahhhhh thank you so much!! i’m so happy you like it!!