Moose and Mudpie (moonie)

She insulted me too. She’s not an angel here. And I was wrong to bash the artists i did when i was on the server. I own that.

2 Likes

This doesn’t justify acting the same way

Names cross over. But when a serial thief (self proclaimed, Emma was a shameless ripoff of someone else’s characters, she said so herself) has two characters with the exact same names and the exact same story and the exact same colours? Bit sus.

So you’re saying I’m the unreasonable one?

Bruh you called me a nasty bitch because I thought gay pride should be a thing. That’s why I accused you of such.

I never called you a nasty bitch over that. You’re insane.
I probably disagreed with you and oh what a crime that is. I never said gay pride shouldn’t be a thing. I’m going to delete this now because this is going nowhere.

No, you definitely called me a nasty bitch who hates straight people for being straight because I was discussing the history of pride and why I was pro-pride. It has never left my mind because of how bizzare that conversation that was.

You do bash straight people a lot tho. That’s why I left the server.

2 Likes

A little, yes. Insulting someone in return is a bad strategy
Especially when the mods can potentially get involved

You and the others went on and on about how America sucked and about how cishets suck and villainized everybody who did not have the exact same cut and point blank view as you.

I never called you a nasty bitch but if I did, I do apologize. Just leave me the fuck alone.

1 Like

except…I don’t? I discussed how straight is considered the default and how it’s seen year round, and the discrepensies about how lgbt and straight people are treated in society, but I have never actively gone against straight people.
You’re gaslighting and twisting words again. You left the server because you got mad no one was giving emma a pass on the fact she was destroying everything and claimed they were attacking her for trying to discuss why destroying, pissing, and shitting on toys while other foals cried just to spite another foal who wasn’t even there was a bad thing to do, and you threw a tantrum because the foals mother didn’t accept emma’s apology and didn’t want to talk to her

The only pride that should exist is a human pride. All this division by race, sex, sexual preference are barriers that keep humankind from reaching its full potential

1 Like

YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THE SAME THING. TWISTING MY WORDS AND DEMONIZING ME WHEN THINGS DID. NOT. HAPPEN THAT WAY.

I do agree! We are all equal, but sadly society does not see it that way. Consider it like this: if you break an arm, you treat the arm, not your whole body, right? you don’t put your whole body in a cast. Your whole body is important, but the arm is the thing that is broken right now, you know?

YOU JUST ACCUSED ME OF STEALING SUNNY’S IDEAS ABOUT GUINEA PIGS AND STEALING A CHARACTER!! WHEN THAT DID. NOT. HAPPEN.

1 Like

I mean, sunset feels the same. It’s why she commented on that post in the first place about giving credit where credit was due

Didn’t you go off about how evil abusers were and theothercoraline was a vile nasty bitch and constantly go off in the rant channel?
The people going on about how America sucked? The majority of them were americans who were not happy with the state of their country. even from an outside perspective…it’s yikes.
Cishets are a certain type of people: Those whoare bigoted against the lgbt community. Literally. We were ranting about bigots.
Your gaslighting and manipulation don’t work on me, moonbat.You know my past with abusive manipulators. I don’t fall for that shit anymore.

Maybe if you your arm is broken you don’t need to treat the whole body. But you also shouldn’t ignore it, because you can easily break your second arm as well while the first one is healing. EVERY side in this tribe war have their unique problems, and they happen at the same time. saying “my problems are more valid and important, so yours doesn’t count” is just a fuel for the war

1 Like

Oh you definitely take care of the rest of your body too! I’m not trying to say that ‘my problems are more valid and important’, I apologize that it came off that way, it was not my intention. Straight people have privilege in society, but it doesn’t mean they don’t have problems. You can be privileged, but still have problems. It’s just a case of “Your privilege comes from the fact that you will not be held back and attacked for this fact.”
Anyone who says ‘privileged people don’t have problems’ is a fucking idiot.

2 Likes

No, there shouldn’t be human pride. Humans are the worst species and have caused great damage to this planet. That deserves no celebration.