More Abuse For Lime [BrainStemScoliosis]

Hi all! This is the story I promised yall after my little poll. It’s heavily inspired by Wolfram Spark’s The farm. Do keep in mind that this a tribute/my take on what could happen next to the green cunt so for all intents and purposes this is NOT Tilly’s brother its a identical looking fluffy who’s gone through the same shit and has incurred my wrath.

“So this is the little shit responsible for shutting your place down?” a man in a labcoat said to the fellow carrying a crate with a lime green fluffy inside.

“Yup! If it’s wasn’t for him being such a mean stupid fluffy, i’d still have a job and this little shit’s sister wouldn’t be carrying his foals” The other man said snarling at the green mess of fluff, the insults and reminder of what happened to him caused the fluffy to whimper and curl up defensively in a ball as best it could.

“I thought it was some new guys fault for accidentally pairing siblings for the medical trial” The man in white retorted taking a hit from his cigarette

“More or less but don’t worry about that other shithead. He may have gotten the job because his cousin’s been my right hand man for years but no amount of nepotism is gonna save his ass in court. He’ll pay make no mistake” The grey haired man replied, his aggravated tone betrayed the rage that still boiled within him, weeks after having his business, his livelihood shut down because of some stupid mistake.
“My lawyer will make sure of it. As for you make sure this cunt suffers, he may be as much of a victim as his sister, but he’s still been a pain in everyone’s ass ever since he arrived” The grey haired man handed the crate to the smoker and got in his truck, peeling out of the parking lot with a screech of tires

“huhu” sniff…sob
Finishing the last of his cigarette, the man brought the crate up to eye level and looked over the lime fluffy. It was missing patches of fur in random places and where the skin was exposed several scars could be seen. The fluffy was missing an eye and all four of its legs making it a pillowfluf

The fluffy slowly raised its head and looked at its current captor through the crate his good eye welling up with tears while his lips trembled, struggling to get the butchered words out

*“N-n-nice m-mistah…ny-nyu d-dad-daddeh?”*The words came out trembling, stuttered, yet full of hope. Despite all the pain and abuse the lime fluffy had gone through it still maintained the naive optimism his species was known for.

Unfortunately for him the man in a lab coat was Nicholas Antilla, a leader in fluffy biology and medicine not by choice or good intentions but simply by fortune. If it was not for the advent of these biopets and the lack of law protecting them Nicholas would almost certainly be in prison.

Nicholas took one long final drag of the cigarette before exhaling it directly into the fluffy’s face causing the fluffy to sputter and cough.

KAFF KAFF “aheu…nu smeww pw-”
The line pillowfluff didn’t even have time to finish his sylable before the butt of Nichola’s cigarette extinguished itself on his exposed skin burning the poor fluffy

SCREEEEE “BUWNIE HUWTIES! HUWTIES!” It exclaimed, thinking that its screech and exclamations would somehow make the pain go away.

But the butt was removed, not because of the scream, no in fact Nicholas LOVED to hear a fluffy in distress, but rather because he wanted to instil a false sense of control in the pillowfluff only to take it all away at the perfect moment.

“Were gonna have a lot of fun you and I”
Nicholas grinned at the lime fluffy who cowered and tried to scooch as far away from Nick as his stumps would allow him.

On one side the man had said play and that excited the fluffy! He hadn’t gotten to play or do anything fun or entertaining since he lost his weggies, a part of him hoped they would get to play blockies which was his favourite game.
On the other his instinct and experience told him that grin belonged to a munstah and despite his naivety and preprogrammed love for humans, he still cowered. He didnt like this mistah not one bit!

Lime as he had taken to calling himself since his original daddeh had never given him a name and everyone called him ‘Lime cunt’, awoke some time later. Everything felt groggy and fuzzy, he didn’t remember going sweepies but after a two hour car ride in the hot sun and the impending feeling of doom in the metawl munstah had left him utterly exhausted.

Lime yawned and rubbed his eyes with his hoofsies…wait hoofsies? Where did they come from!? He lost his weggies so long ago Lime had practically forgotten he wasn’t always a pillowfluff.

Lime looked at his newly returned weggies in disbelief. Was this a sweepie time peektchur? When did he get his weggies back? And what was this strange place he found himself in?

All these question raced through the recently un-pillowed Lime when a voice interrupted his pondering.

“Hansum stawwlion?”

Lime got looked around to see a gorgeous white pegasus with a purple mane look at him. She was the pretties fluffy he had ever seen! If this day could get any better she would be his speciaw fwend. But, as the words ‘handsome stallion’ echoed through his mind Lime’s happiness was cut short as he remembered his missing genitalia, which he had lost soon after accidentally giving his sister bahd speciaw huggies.

Lime broke down into a frantic wail as he remembered his sister, his nice loving sister. The only thing he had left in the world after loosing his daddeh and he had repayed her by raping her and forcing her to carry their inbred spawn.

“Whai pwetty stawwion hab saddies?”
The white mare said, trotting up to lime to hug and nuzzle him in an attempt to console him.

“W-wime nu am stawwion! huhuhu! wose speciaw wumps!” his wails continued as the white mare hugged trying her best to console the sobbing stallion

“Huggies make bettah, huggies make sad wawa gu 'way. Huggies make evewythin bettah” The white mare repeated her montra over and over again as if some kind of spell

“huhuhu, huggies am nice…but nu make spewcial wumps cum backsies” Lime continued to wail, he was beyond grateful for the hugs but being called handsome by the pretties mare ever only to be unable to give her speciaw hugs made him near catatonic. Why, why, why did the meanie hoomins have to take his wumps away that day? Did they not understand how important they were to him? How would he ever start a family and make babehs without them?

Once again the mare interrupted his thoughts by speaking
“Dat nu am twue. Wook! 'Ou hab speciaw wumps aghain!”

The white unicorn pointed down at Lime’s crotch and to his shock once again, he was surprised to see that his genitals were back! What a miracle! This was the bestest day ever!

Lime spent the next few minutes hugging and thanking the unicorn for making his weggies and wumps return. She kept deflecting the praise onto her hugs which she claimed made everything better. While it didn’t exactly make sense to Lime he was grateful none the less, and seeing how well everything was decided to press his luck for the only other thing that made ewething bettah… babehs!

“Pweety mawe…wan be special fwiend?”
Lime asked shyly, unable to make eye contact with the gorgeous mare

“Of coawse! Sugaw wan be mummah fo suuu wong but nevah fin handswome stawwion tiwe nao”

Lime blushed as she nuzzled against him affectionally. As with most fluffies he loved his fur and would hate too loose any part of it, but at the same time he never found it very pretty. It surely was not as nice as the white mare’s but it must be at least good if she kept calling him handsome. Lime nuzzled back, this truly was the happiest day ever.

“Hello, James? It’s Nick…yes hes doing fine at the moment…I know I know but trust me it’s all part of the plan you need to build them up if you want to knock 'em down…experiment isn’t the right word, it’s more of a test run…no no don’t worry even if it went wrong he wouldn’t just die, his death would actually be very slow and agonizing…all-right well you keep me up to date with the case and il send you the video…oh trust me you’re gonna want a recording of this from start to finish…”

Nick hung up and looked back at the monitor on his desk, in a window flanked by a sea of technical data there were two fluffies one white and one lime happily prancing across some green hills.

The neural link was a success, now to figure out where to go from there…

22 Likes

fluffy matrix?

6 Likes

Ahhh, pillowfluff abuse is good for the soul. I always liked that Wolfram comic, even at the end when he’s in his perfect fantasy refuge he knew deep down it wasn’t real and that he could never really be happy.

Also thanks for writing the phrase “handswome stawwion”, I’m now picturing a mare trying to use that to seduce a male and I want to throw up a little.

7 Likes