More chicken Fluffies part 2 (By: WhatAmIDoing)

I went into my shed together with the supplies I would need to take care of Clouds fluff. I had it all in a bag so once I saw the blue tote bag I grabbed it and took it back over to the chicken fluff pen. Cloud was nowhere to be seen as she was most likely hiding. I sighed and frowned. “Cloud this is not good Fluffy behavior.” I say warningly as I look around for her. The other chicken fluffs were inside their shelter and not in there. There weren’t that many places to hide. “Come on Cloud. Don’t make me get out the sorry stick.” I say.

I need to calm down, I’m getting angry now.

I search behind the shelter.

I need to calm down, I’m getting angry now. Just take a break

I search under a box they play in

I need to calm down, I’m getting angry now. Just take a break….

WHERE IS SHE?!

I find her behind the trough and pick her up by her fluff. I must have looked horrifying to her because she started to let out a few huu huus after seeing me but lucky for her it snapped me out of it. “That was very naughty! You have to have a few smacks with the sorry stick now!” I say as she knew I didn’t accept the disobedience or trying to hide from me when something needed to be done, it was for their own good that they just listened. I gave her a few smacks with the stick before sighing and sitting down on the ground. “Now you understand why I had to do that?” She nods and I sigh again. “Good now, come here.” I say as I pick up a brush. She comes over and I start to brush some of the knots out of her fluff as it was better to do this before cutting.

My mind wandered a bit as I did this and thought of the state of anger I had just been and what could have happened. I hadn’t been like that in a long time. After I had quit my old job it just became easier to be more calm but as they say Rome wasn’t built in a day and I would still have to work on that.

Once the brushing was finished I got the scissors and held her still as she wiggled a bit. “NUUU! NOT CWOUDS PWETTY FWUFF!” She yells. “Cloud we do this around once a month. You know I don’t just cut it all off.” I assure her and hum a bit as I continue to cut and ignore her short huu huuing. Once it’s done she can actually see better considering I cut her mane so that it was out of her eyes. After I grabbed the hose and then all the fluffys came out. I had made them no longer afraid of water so they now enjoyed playing in it. I turned it on and they jumped around and giggled. I decided to just clean all of them as I took the fluffys soap out and lathered them all up in soap. It was a rather hot day so the cold water felt nice as they let me spray all the soap off them. I allowed them to play a bit longer with the hose before turning it off and wrapping it back up. I dried them off with towels even though the sun’s heat could easily have dried them off. After Cloud walked around proudly after her trim and clean like she always ended up doing. “Thankyou fow making Cwoud pwetty mummah! Cwoud wuv you.” She says happily and goes over to me for a hug then all the others come over as well and after end up in a big fluffy hug pile. I laugh a bit and get up. “Alright guys I have to go do other stuff now.” I say. They all look a bit sad but say goodbye and I go inside the house and to the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror to see I’m covered in blood but when I blink again I see no blood at all. I take a deep breath.

I’m going crazy

Even though I know I have no blood on me I take a long shower.

Ok so here is part two. Sorry it’s been a bit but I plan on releasing the last part of chicken fluff later today or tomorrow. So that means there will be another vote on what you want to see next on the next chapter. Thanks for reading!

10 Likes

Oh interesting, it seems she have some bad past as she sees those blood :thinking: