More Goonies By: ProfessorOlive

Okay so I did NOT expect the reaction you guys gave to these little shits!
I’ll try to give them some more lore, but officially I release these guys to the community to be used however is wanted; make some headcanons and figure out their speech based on what I’ve written! I think they have similar but different ways to refer to things as fluffies do.
I have some other actual fluffy things to draw but I’ll sprinkle these guys in too now, and to everyone who wanted a goonie… give me one week. >:3c

60 Likes

I liek the idea of dragoons speaking in fluffspeak, or a derivative of it. I think fluffspeak is necessary to make any biotoy within the fluffy pony fiction as relevant, and also share their potential flaws.

10 Likes

I also want to make sure that I don’t post these too much and not on their own since they’re only tangently related to fluffies and dont want to upset any mods… ^^;

8 Likes

At least they don’t do the “D” sound instead of the “S”. That can be embarrassing and funny.

2 Likes

Just keep them relevant to Fluffies, it’s what i try and do with my Yukkuri shit. Oh and make sure the Mummiehs can and do usually kill them when they eat foals. They’re basically frogs, I think even a Fluffy could kill them.

3 Likes

They are refreshingly adorable.

4 Likes

Okay but I just want to squeeze these, I don’t want to cute-murder them. Not to say that they’re not adorable, they are and I’ll take 10. But just to enjoy.

4 Likes

oooohhh i like it…
can i make some OC out of this species??

1 Like

yeah! They’re free to the community now, anyone and everyone can use them however they like :blush:

3 Likes

Thank You So Much…

1 Like

I will give them many shinies if they promise not to barf on my shoes.

He’s eating a babbeh? LOL That’s not healthy eating!

4 Likes

He’s making the world a better place for the rest of us by removing a fluffy from it.
What a hero.

1 Like

Do they love skettis too or do they have a different favorite food?

1 Like

I’ve actually been trying to figure that out
definitely not sketties too.

I’m thinking something sweet. Like donuts!
or maybe go full lolcat and do cheeseburgers… or burritos

what do you think?

2 Likes

Cupcakes, especially ones with shiny foil!

1 Like

The Goonie playing tug of war with a foal made me laugh audibly! I friggen love these little toads! :rofl:

1 Like

these things are superior than fluffies in every way

2 Likes

I love the ideas of dragoons!
bild

2 Likes

Why do I get a “Ronn Lucas and Scorch” vibe from this?

Just sayin’

1 Like

I love dragoons too cute

2 Likes