More Sandstone (UnhealthyObsession)

To be honest, when registering here, I thought that I would most likely get/will make content on abusebox, but it turned out that I need the comfort of these cute fluffies… :eyes:

Если честно, регистрируясь тут, я думал, что скорее всего попаду/буду делать контент по коробочке абьюза, однако оказалось, что я нуждаюсь в комфорте этих милых пушистиков… :eyes:

I thought about it and realized how much I would really like to hug fluffy in real life, but they are too fragile and probably broke in my hands from my emotion.

Я задумался об этом и осознал, как на самом деле хотел бы обнять флаффика ирл, но они слишком хрупкие и, вероятней всего, в моих руках попросту сломаются от силы моего умиления.

29 Likes

You could turn this into abuse pretty easily by just replacing that swirly eye with an x and adding a crack sound effect

4 Likes

This is adorable as is though

2 Likes

EHEHE damnn… :sob:

My poor sand baby

1 Like

I imagine them being perfect for a good strong hug, although my fluffies tend to be bigger than most.

3 Likes

The classic monkeys paw that is humans bonding with anything.

2 Likes

So cute!! Sometimes we need a little hugbox now and then :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Those guys should be standard in therapy offices. Everyone needs hugs, especially when in bad spots.

2 Likes

D’awwww. I can see her using her mouth to pull a little wagon full of seashells she’s found. Oh, and following a hermit crab, wondering where her shell is going.

3 Likes

<3

2 Likes

I will to cry
I need to hug this fluffy RIGHT NOW :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

AWWW aaww I love how that sounds💝

1 Like