More than meets the eye by (that1hugboxer)

This is a continuation of Oauida’s Looking glass by (that1hugboxer)

You feel yourself coming back online for the first time in months . The first thing you see is a skinny man in a tank top and camouflaged cargo pants staring up at you.

“Wake up sleeping beauty we’ve got work to do.”

You look around and realize you aren’t in the storage facility you powered down at. Rather you are on what appears to be an old aircraft carrier in the middle of a desert.

The man introduces himself as Tunnel Rat 02.

“Sorry for turning you off for so long old buddy. You were just easier to transport through the tunnel disassembled.”

Tunnel Rat 02 smiles.

“As of today my promise to you is fulfilled. Now it’s time to hold up your end of the bargain.”

Tunnel Rat 02 points to the aircraft carrier.

“ I need you to integrate yourself with this vessel.”

As close your eyes You feel yourself becoming one with the Aircraft Carrier. Upon opening your eyes you realize that you have indeed successfully integrated with the vessel’s systems in other words you are the aircraft carrier now.

“Fantastic! I knew I could count on you!”

“What is my designation now?”

“Your designation is whatever you choose it to be.”

“My new designation will be BowBreaker.”

Tunnel Rat 02 chuckles.

“BowBreaker. That’s an awesome name. “

Tunnel rat 02 climbs down on to the ground and looks at you.

“BowBreaker! Transform!”

“[urr urr ehhh eeh ahh ahh eh]”

Your massive body shifts causing the ground to rumble as you take the form of a robotic colossus.

Tunnel Rat 02 laughs with childlike excitement.

“Let’s see those assholes from Hasbio Take down a 100,000 ton Transformer!”

Tunnel Rat 02 turns to a battered and bruised woman in a tattered lab coat chained to a cast iron radiator by her foot underneath a tent.

“I thought you of all people would be excited to see project Allspark succeed.”

The woman looks up at him her makeup is smeared , her mascara is streaked down her face and her hair is matted.

“…”

Tunnel Rat 02 approaches the woman.

“Where’d all that fire go? You yelled and screamed about making us pay .”

“…”

Tunnel Rat 02 crouches down and lifts the woman’s face up.

“ when you forced us to kill our firstborn children, when you branded our skin with hot iron, when you made us fight over food and water , when you forced us to debase ourselves for your darkest desires. That was payment enough for several lifetimes.”

“Whimper”

“Are you crying?! Now What was that you used to tell us? (Crying won’t make me stop the experiment )”

“Please just let me die!”

Tunnel Rat 02 smirks.

“Oh miss Colman. I have people to feed, water,Bathe, walk and play with you like the dog you are. I’m going to keep you alive and healthy for years to come.”

5 Likes

Now, THAT’S a Transformer! I wonder how it actually transformed. Probably with ghastly ripping and creaking of steel.

1 Like

My idea was that the metalic grinding actually makes the G1 transformation sound

1 Like

That’s coooooool. Less “whuh whuh whush sh ch cha”, more grinding and screeching of steel, but in tune.

1 Like