Mortis Goes Outside (full comic) (by Shadowstein)

This guy should consider a career in fluffy extermination, maybe even adopt and raise rare, weird fluffies on the side

2 Likes

Me encanta tu trabajo :grinning:

1 Like

Not a bad idea. Unfortunately I have storyline ideas piling up in my brain and Itll probably be years before I get to such a thing.

5 Likes

I missed it. And there’s a 25 tag limit as well.

Edit: I removed babbeh tears and added the hell gremlins tag

2 Likes

I’m not a very good artist, but my tryhard approach to art and ability to conceptualize body language, facial expressions, and “camera angles” SEEMS to make up for it.

5 Likes

I mean that’s the goal isn’t it? Even the most technically sound piece of art doesn’t convey itself well then its a failure. Your work does the story justice and has a raw weight to in its kinetic energy and color not to mention the expressions.

1 Like

When you are metal as fuck but still love your fluffy

5 Likes

I absolutely love this comic!
Having known plenty of “scary goths” and “metal heads” I can confirm that underneath it all, most of them are big softies when it comes to their pets.

7 Likes

Clear Skin fluffy eh? That’s pretty interesting. Also I’m always a fan of stories where someone pisses of a psychopath by hurting the one thing they love.

3 Likes

I just wish I could figure out how to draw fluffy tears

3 Likes

I believe you pull it off well.

1 Like

You may think so, but you don’t know how many times I redrew the tears of the fluffy mother that got gutted.

Ohhh!! I love it!! Great work

Thats because we love animals especially canines

1 Like

Trapped - in - purgatory,
A lifeless - object - alive

Nice comic. This is so good that i find hard to choose my favorite part, but in think is the impaling of the smarty.

Hermano, eres genial, porfavor no dejes el negocio

1 Like

Easily one of my favorites

aw I love Mortis

Ooooooo… What would be really fluffed up is if half wingie babbeh was still alive and crawled out all traumatized for life… Another mummeh finds him but he’s never the same again…

1 Like