Mortis Goes Outside (full comic) (by Shadowstein)

The brown fluffy is probably my favorite part, takes one look and was like “nah…”

2 Likes

I love it- vicious abuse, a new bizarre fluffy variant, and funny as hell!

Love this comic, can read it a million times and still feel it in the feels… Sad to see lil mortis hurt… Abuse on feral flurries… Approved!! (Bad fluffies get deep hurties, and denied forever sleepies, to live the misery forever), while good fluffies get loves and skettis… (NOW one can understand what I like)

1 Like

The smarty in the back of his head:

“Why do I heaw ‘Da onwy ding dey feaw is youw’ ?”

I think the visual story telling in this piece is just as interesting as the overt storytelling. ‘The Murder Box’ is locked in a cupboard and covered in spider webs, add to that the skill our protagonist displays in dispatching the ferals, and it becomes clear that he’s done this more than once.

5 Likes

its clear he knows how to use it scarily well, but he doesnt use it because mortis is usually inside

You’re a really really excellent artist, and here’s why,

The expressions you give your characters are great, it’s easy to see exactly how they’re feeling. Your characters themselves are friggin’ delightful, even with how violent Demento can be towards fluffies, he is such an attentive and loving daddeh to Mortis. Regardless of what you may consider your artistic level to be, your work is quite likeable, because you’ve done the thing that matters most for any artist or story creator. You put in effort. And it shows.
The violence is strangely complimentary to Demento’s kind side, because dayum right if anyfluff attacks Mortis in his own dang yard they sure as hell ain’t gettin’ away with it. Mortis, despite physically being an oddity, definitely thrives under Demento’s care, since he is not only kind-hearted and grateful, but generally seems to have a positive mental attitude. He would have played with the other fluffies had they not been friggin’ assholes, which I can imagine would be yet another reason Demento was so fuckin’ pissed, because he’s definitely protective, but also seems to want to strike a balance between allowing Mortis to be a little adventurous, so when somethin’ comes along to threaten Mortis’s positive attitude and natural wonder, it’s like AW HELLLLL NO!!

Anyway, I hope you won’t ever stop drawing and making characters. Of course I’d be more than happy to see more of these guys, but I mean I just hope you always keep that creative-effort-havin’ heart of yours. And whatever you do, don’t put too much pressure on yourself. I miss when I was a child, and I wasn’t so self-conscious about the way I drew. It felt like I was a lot more productive back then. Sure, I improved in a lot of ways, but nowadays, it’s hard for me to even get myself to draw at all sometimes.

4 Likes

This is awesome and cute at the same time!

I need to see shadowstein go beserk on an army of fluffies

Holy shit, how am I just now seeing this? Fucking brutal, and super well done art! The expressions were awesome!

But you’re an excellent artist.

Love the last part his face when mortis wants to go out again :sweat_smile:

How many hours of work was this? 40?

Can we all agree that shoving babbehs into the mare to drown them in blood is a badass way to kill both the mother and the foal?

How the fuck is this both wholesome and brutal at the same time ?

Also welcome to FC and the fandom
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

And please don’t feed the fluffies after midnight, it only makes them fatter.

Because he’s ripping them apart in the name of his darling little baby boy.

how can a stupid smarty attack a cute bean like that im glad he murdered the fuck out of the smarty and his heard

1 Like

He is like the bikers who have little dogs and no one hurts the doggo

cool. Soo rude. I liked

I saw your comics come by from time to time but never read them. But I’m glad I’ve gotten around to this one now, the ending actaully made me laugh.

2 Likes