Mossyfluff (by: MossyFluff)

This is my first time posting fluffy art and my first entry into the fandom. I have been inspired to do so by Oculusfluffy’s amazing Sam Adams Guide and my fascination with the idea of different breeds of fluffies.

Jumping off of KMEB’s Garden Fluffs I have been mulling over a thought of wild fluffies eventually adapting/mutating into a completely different breed. Rollerdexing through many breeds and lore it eventually culminated into Mossyfluffs.

“A slow moving long-haired Boar type fluffy that cultivates moss and algae not unlike sloths as a crude camouflage and food source. In some circumstances they can sprout mushrooms from their coats which can either be immensely useful as an additional foodstuff or extremely detrimental being potentially targeted by predators.”

As its still a burgeoning idea I have yet to fully think it out but would love to hear from others in what they think.

This little guy I have named Burmy. And yes after the Pokemon.

27 Likes

Whoa! Pretty COOL draw! I love it!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh I’m looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

2 Likes

I hope not to disappoint

2 Likes

You’re a great artist, Mossyfluff

@Oculusfluffy he said your naaaaame

2 Likes

Much thanks! As an initial post I hope to grow.

1 Like

I appreciate that you’ve been reading my guide! I’m still working on it, and there’s still a number of artists and unique ideas I have to go through! But I am happy that it inspired you!

For people wondering, these are KMEB’s garden fluffs. I referenced them in Part 5 of the Sam Adams Guide.

And I really appreciate the detail and thought you put into this! Kinda makes me hope that, even if its not possible, KMEB was here to see this.

2 Likes

Oh wow. I am extremely humbled and flattered to hear that. Your guide was the catalyst into getting me truly invested in the fandom and culture.

I would also love if KMEB would take a peek. But either way I would hope to at least emulate and honor his spirit.

2 Likes

Aww they look so cute and flooffy!

1 Like

Being so scruffy in my head I kinda went for a long hair terrier vibe.

1 Like

Welcome to the Community!

1 Like

Thank you! Everyone has been very welcoming

Oh it’s lovely, reminds me of a fairy garden! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! Also mentioning fairy gardens does give me ideas