Mossyfluff Field Guide Drawings ( by: MossyFluff )

Just the drawings for another head canon/lore dump coming soon. Alot of procrastination and depression has been holding me back from making more stuff so I’m just throwing this out early so I can kick myself to finish things up.

33 Likes

I love your Fluffies! I even wouldn´t get mad if they would make a mess out of my garden - well, they couldn´t mess it up more than it is anyway I guess - but just invite them to stay!
“Dude, what did we smoke? Why are your bushes moving?”
“Nah man, chill… that are just “my” Fluffies” :wink:

6 Likes

Hmmmmmm. Maybe I’ll illustrate that down the line. Thanks for the idea and I’m happy you love these little guys.

3 Likes

I love how chill these little mossy fluffies look. Gardenfluffs are my favorite semi-weirdbox concept. :blush:

5 Likes

Thankee. I take great inspiration from Gardenfluffs and am having fun developing these chonks.

3 Likes

I really like your take on fluffs. They friendly and nostalgic, the latter is especially unique for fluffies. They remind me of moomin or cute, moss-covered fae creatures. But mostly moomin because of the nose :U

These would be right at home in an old children’s book

4 Likes

Thank you! I’m extremely flattered. I did take a bit of inspiration from Moomintroll in their design. I’m a big fan of Tove Jannson’s work and the mood she evokes in her writing and art.

4 Likes

I friggin love plant fluffs but your mossy fluffs are to die for!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

I love plant fluffs as well. When I asked myself what kind I would want I saw no one had ever made a moss variant so I went for it.

3 Likes

I forgot who it was, but somebody actually did create some “weed” fluffies. There was even a “Breaking-Bad” type fic to go along with it.

3 Likes

I think I remember that? I believe I saw it last on the booru before it shut down.

2 Likes

Hasbio stole the body of an old veteran for their blasphemous experiments to create a new line of fluffies! HOW COULD THEY!!!
scale_1200
Now I will take a video of me burning all of my fluffies and post it on Twitter for everyone to see!

2 Likes

We talking about weed or moss?

3 Likes

Dude i’m talking trees. Mossfluffs are just for general public. They already growing giant tree fluffies in thier bunkers for military purposes, lord of the rings style

3 Likes

They sound like real units. But I will have to see it to be-leaf it.

3 Likes

I would’ve given you an Omsk bird pin for that pun, but I think you have no idea what it means, so I just gonna clap :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

It even had Walter White & co. doing a cameo.

2 Likes

New fluff types usually feel forced or trite. But I’m loving your MossyFluffs. They feel like an natural addition to things like micros and seafluffs. And they are unique enough that they very much stand out on their own.

2 Likes

Thank you. I do my best to keep it as natural as possible and only what makes sense in their “evolutionary” process.

2 Likes