mother's day (federalchemical1728)

i love how everyone is doing mother’s day drawings so here’s mine ig

(Sage belongs to @Analhiliation)

EA: Everything's Awful & I'm Going To Complain About It

my computer is busted (at least the keyboard) so ive got wires & plug-in devices just all the fuck over my desk. scanning, editing, and posting my drawings just got EVEN harder woof

ive been sneaking in little doodles here & there, but i havent been able to do much drawing. im slowly chipping away at the mountain of assets i need to make for my game

i feel like im going insane & im still waiting on my ADHD meds. i havent even fuckin told my mom i got my ADHD officially diagnosed because i know it’ll make no difference. maybe. i dont know. i dont know much of anything anything anymore.

my aunt is drinking again so im out an ally in sanity. it seems to happen around holidays, and mother’s day is a particularly loaded one.

hmmmmmm i MAY be anxiety-spiraling :thinking:

tonight might be a midnight ralph’s run for comfort snacks kinda night

50 Likes

BROOOOOO THESE ARE SO PRECIOUS!! Sage 100% would be like “JFC STOPPPPPP” but then be cooing and snuggling and grooming tf outta Dennis, he’s her only and bestes and strongest baby!

3 Likes

ohhh i hope your ok my friend, mothers day can be hard for those with shit moms.
But hay! maybe we can be each other’s mommies! take that as you wish tu :myeh:

3 Likes

those sharp little milk teeth gotta be murder on the nipples lol

i’m sure she’s the only fluffy he would ever respect. even as an adult he is the Biggest Little Shit

1 Like

Oh my god Sage has bite marks on her tits! :sob: