MTN DEW™️ part 1, by Axestraddler

**Hello fluffycommunity! To those who have been liking my stories, thank you! I’ll take all the encouragement I can get. Secondly, I’m taking a little break from “Playing Favorites” to focus on fleshing out the shared universe in my stories, meaning starting more titles to likely never finish.

Thanks to @Harmful338 for reading this one over before I posted it. Much appreciated.

Anyways, enjoy this tale that is most certainly NOT an aggressive advertising campaign for a soft drinks company.**

MTN DEW Part Two

====================

“Daddeh, Mowndan Du fiwsty. Can hab mowe sweety bubbow wawa?”

You look down at your fluffy, MTN DEW™️, who you have raised on a diet of strictly gamer fuel. Pizza rolls, doritos, foal nuggies, and given nothing to drink but the cloyingly sweet elixir that is Mountain Dew.

Suffice to say, MTN DEW™️ is fat as fuck, though you love him anyways. You reach down to him and scratch his cheek, eliciting a giggle from the obese Chartreuse stallion, and you run your fingers through his lime mane. You honestly kept him cleaner than you kept yourself.

“Sure buddy. You want some pizza rolls or nuggies for dinner tonight?” You ask as you move from the couch to the kitchen.

“Fank ‘ou Daddeh! Fow nummies…” He pauses looking thoughtful. “Can Mowndan Du hab nuggies an sketti wowws?” he asks, suddenly hitting you with the puppy dog eyes, made all the more striking and effective with their red-brown coloration on his yellow-green fluff.

“Yeah, no problem MTN DEW™️. Gotta get fueled up for game night with the bros, right?” as you poured out a bowl for fresh, carbonated sugar syrup for your beloved fluffy and set it down for him, and began fixing his and your lunch.

“Yus Daddeh!” MTN DEW™️ exclaimed happily, waddling over to the bowl of his namesake, the pudge on his belly collecting bits of dirt and debris from the floor along the way. So much for ‘clean’. It wasn’t really like game night with the bros was an event that needed fueling up for. Four of your friends come over and you play D&D for a couple hours, Maddie brings their fluffy Mortcia over. It’s more or less the only in person social interaction you and MTN DEW™️ get, though, and it had been cancelled a lot recently.

You’re both a little antsy about it. You’re nervous because you’ve never really had a human friend, let alone a group of them, and you’re praying to any God that will listen that you don’t cock things up.

“Daddeh! Mowndan Du am diwty agen! Pweasie gib noffa baff? Nee’ smeww pwetty wen Mowticha am hewe!” Your fluffy had dragged himself across your somewhat dirty kitchen floor to get to his soda bowl, dirtying the fluff on his giant belly.

MTN DEW™️ is nervous for his own reasons, you suppose. It’s a good thing he’s been such a well behaved fluffy, even turning down Morticia for special huggies “cuz Daddeh nu say it am otay!” You really had never been prouder than when Morticia came back from their playdate, and sullenly relayed the news to Maddie.

Maddie, for her part, had been mortified. She had talked about getting a special friend for Morticia earlier in the week, and had no clue her fluffy would try and get pregnant without her explicit say so. Even an alicorn as smart as Morticia could sometimes misbehave, you suppose.

“I’ll do my best MTN DEW™️, but maybe you should take a nap in the saferoom after, might be easier to keep yourself clean.” And then you set about giving the rotund fluffy his second bath today, still a little shell shocked that he had asked for another bath. MTN DEW™️ hated baths.

The fluffy’s baths had been going largely without incident since Morticia had propositioned him. You hadn’t had to use his Fluff-E-Mart brand Bathtime Immobilizer, which was usually a necessity to even get him in the tub. MTN DEW™️ was never quite as strong or as fast as he was when it was time for a bath.

You quickly towel dried your fluffy, and combed his mane and tail again. You honestly can’t say you minded doing the odd thing for him, even bathing him multiple times a day, despite it normally being a struggle. MTN DEW™️ has been your best friend for the last three years. You love him as much as you could love anything.

“Fank 'ou Daddeh. Mowndan Du smeww su pwetty, and fwuff wook pwetty too! Wub 'ou Daddeh. Daddeh am bestes Daddeh!” The fat fluffy’s gushing thanks and praise definitely helped the bond that you developed. MTN DEW™️ had always had a sweet and bubbly personality, it was what had drawn you to him, back when he was a foal.

You set him in his “saferoom” which was really just an extra large, soft play pen with a bed, blankets, a food dish and gravity fed water (obviously filled with Mountain Dew) bottle, some toys, a litterbox, and a small Fluff-E-Mart brand television within sight, but not reach. One could never be too careful. You clicked on fluffTV for MTN DEW™️ and left to grab his lunch.

You set your microwave for four minutes and twenty seconds, plenty of time to thaw and heat a bowl of pizza rolls and foal nuggets. You stopped it halfway to shake the contents of the bowl around, trying to get it evenly cooked, and set it back in the microwave, and hit start. You used the extra two minutes to dust off your old card table, set a place for each of your friends, and some last minute tidying.

As you set down MTN DEW™️’s warmed bowl of gamer fuel, you heard your doorbell chime to let you know someone had arrived.

27 Likes

NP it was great to proof read and I can say that I too am eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

4 Likes

How MTN DEW™️ doesn’t spew liquishit ten times a day is beyond me.

5 Likes

@FluffiesAreFood I’m not sure what makes you think he doesn’t??

3 Likes

Fluffies as friends for lonely socially awkward types? What a marvelous idea.

3 Likes

That’s what the plug is for.

1 Like

I’m writing part two and a plug def makes an appearance. :grinning:

2 Likes